Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 06-03-2017, 02:00 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers: The Last Knight ? Official Instagram New Profiles

The Transformers Movie Instagram Account*has been very active. They have changed their profile picture to the Transformers Reaction Force logo and they have shares some new files and videos for the characters and some cities we will sure see in the movie. We have a short video with Cade asking where are his friends, Vivian and Cade’s profiles and also information of the situation in London and Shangai where it seems thay something really big happened. You can check the videos after the jump and then sound off at the 2005 Boards. Update: The Official Transformers Facebook Account has » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers: The Last Knight – Official Instagram New Profiles appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 12-16-2019, 02:51 AM   #2
Guilhas
Banned
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight ? Official Instagram New Profiles

I am in love with The Transfromer's series, and I am waiting for the new movie. I was always wondering why all the movie production companies are not using Instagram for the promotions. This is now much more popular than a TV commercial, and it's much easier and I even didn't say anything about the price This is probably really cheap if you compare with TV prices. You just make an account, boost it a little with Instagram likes and autocomments and views for the video post to have a better start and that's all. This is the perfect way to make a good and cheap commercial and I think it will be seen by a very large audience

Last edited by Guilhas; 12-23-2019 at 02:50 AM.
Guilhas is offline   Reply With Quote