Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-24-2023, 10:16 PM   #3041
Tiffster
Classic
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Did the reissue of ss86 Hotrod in the Velocitron line happen yet??
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 11:01 PM   #3042
Iron Moose
Knows things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffster View Post

Not out anywhere yet, AFAIK
Old 01-24-2023, 11:01 PM   #3043
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffster View Post
Iunno what happened with Velocitron man. Feels like it fell off the map. Wave 2 deluxes are pretty much non-existent. After Galaxy Shuttle, nothing's come out.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 01:50 AM   #3044
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Toy traders suuuucks

Btw lower mainland and Fraser Valley group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1305...567/?ref=share
smooth plug
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 02:15 AM   #3045
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
smooth plug
I'm just trying to live up to your examples, godfather. =)

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 06:21 AM   #3046
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

I curious as to why anyone risks ordering from Walmart or any place of the like anymore. For myself, when all this craziness started a few years ago, I stopped depending on chains and Amazon and just started pre-ordering from our site sponsors. Haven't missed anything since. No more driving around. No more anxiety about missing something. No more wondering if someone did a figure swap. And since the price hikes, pretty much the same price or in some cases cheaper... I'm looking at you TRU. Some also have loyalty programs. I just recently bought a bunch Gi Joe Classified figures and when I used some of my loyalty points, I only had to pay 1/4 of the original total.

Only thing required is a bit of patience because they don't always get things in as quick as big retailers or are able to process orders as quick.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:38 AM   #3047
wesperino
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
I curious as to why anyone risks ordering from Walmart or any place of the like anymore. For myself, when all this craziness started a few years ago, I stopped depending on chains and Amazon and just started pre-ordering from our site sponsors. Haven't missed anything since. No more driving around. No more anxiety about missing something. No more wondering if someone did a figure swap. And since the price hikes, pretty much the same price or in some cases cheaper... I'm looking at you TRU. Some also have loyalty programs. I just recently bought a bunch Gi Joe Classified figures and when I used some of my loyalty points, I only had to pay 1/4 of the original total.

Only thing required is a bit of patience because they don't always get things in as quick as big retailers or are able to process orders as quick.
It?s mostly because I?m always counting my Pennie?s and I?m a Cheap a$$.

Order from Wally when it?s on sale. Things are so expensive these days and I?m struggling to justify collective at $40 a deluxe.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:25 AM   #3048
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:

Yep, pretty much this for me as well.

I still am wiling to pay full price for certain items I feel are must haves for me personally. However that is becoming less and less of an issue.

The online guys, with their rewards definitely make it easier to go with them for purchases.

Of course I still trawl online to see what, if anything, goes on sale for a decent price that I may want to get.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:59 AM   #3049
Patate
Generation 2

Quote:

I have had good experiences with WM so I keep buying their figures on sales. At full price, I'll usually go in-store or choose Amazon instead because it's quicker.

I do not collect every single Transformers so I don't mind if I miss most of them, as long as I get the characters that I really like.
Patate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 04:51 PM   #3050
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patate View Post
I have had good experiences with WM so I keep buying their figures on sales. At full price, I'll usually go in-store or choose Amazon instead because it's quicker.

I do not collect every single Transformers so I don't mind if I miss most of them, as long as I get the characters that I really like.
that's where I stand as well.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walmart