Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 07-07-2015, 02:23 PM   #1
Chrisjohnson76
Generation 1
Japanese Transformers Galaxy Force GS-01 Blurr vs. Buzz Saw

Hello Everyone

I have a strange question to ask, but I just bought a brand new sealed "Japanese Transformers Galaxy Force GS-01 Blurr vs. Buzz Saw" toy two pack. As I examined the toy I noticed the packing artwork on the top of the box looks faded, well the colors of the Buzz-Saw photos look faded or dull. My question is, is this normal, or is there a printing error on my sample. I also noticed the artwork on the left half (Buzz-Saw have) of the front of the packing artwork look faded as well. But this seems to be normal for the packaging since I was able to find photo samples online, but I haven't been able to find pictures of the top of the box. The rest of the packing is fine and the toy colors look bright and perfect. it just seems to be the top part of the box looks faded. I am just thinking this is normal?

I have attached a picture of my toy. if any body has "top View" photos of the toy to share please send them my way lol. I am only asking such a silly question because I will be meeting the original G1 voice actor John Moschitta Jr in less than two weeks and I would like him to autograph the toy, it is the only sealed Blurr toy I have.

Here are my pics:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/131830771@N07/W6E0yx

Thank you
Chris
chrisjohnson76@yahoo.com
Chrisjohnson76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 02:49 PM   #2
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag
Re: Japanese Transformers Galaxy Force GS-01 Blurr vs. Buzz Saw

Looks like maybe it's light fading. It could be that the box was kept in a place where only the top was exposed to light. Like maybe kept on a shelf surrounded by other boxes or something.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:54 PM   #3
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Japanese Transformers Galaxy Force GS-01 Blurr vs. Buzz Saw

Could be the colours were intended to be different or different unreleased versions were used for the box art.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote