Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-12-2016, 05:37 PM   #1
Brawn84
Machine War
TFCC Ramjet

Has anyone received the TFCC Armada Ramjet yet? Also any idea when Skywarp will be available for purchase? I heard they had to send a bunch back because the heads were made wrong.
Brawn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 02:22 PM   #2
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno
Re: TFCC Ramjet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawn84 View Post
Has anyone received the TFCC Armada Ramjet yet? Also any idea when Skywarp will be available for purchase? I heard they had to send a bunch back because the heads were made wrong.
Not yet, but Ramjet will probably arrive within a week or two given Americans are getting him.

As for the head thing, that's all long resolved AFAIK; it was an issue on early samples they had to fix (the mold uses the balljoint socket on the head for transformation, in order to fit the head fin like the original toy had)
Old 06-13-2016, 02:52 PM   #3
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tekno View Post
Not yet, but Ramjet will probably arrive within a week or two given Americans are getting him.

As for the head thing, that's all long resolved AFAIK; it was an issue on early samples they had to fix (the mold uses the balljoint socket on the head for transformation, in order to fit the head fin like the original toy had)
It's shown up for americans, in hand on seibertron. Head seems fine although reports are some paint damage from the shipping box.

I'll post when mine arrives.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:35 PM   #4
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

I just got Spinister. He had padding all around in the box as well. 2-3 more weeks for Ramjet?

Last edited by chaingunsofdoom; 06-21-2016 at 01:08 PM.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:46 AM   #5
DuG
Titanium

Got the new club magazine yesterday, still no sign of Ramjet.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:18 PM   #6
Brawn84
Machine War

I called up TFCC today. They said the incentive figure Ramjet was shipped out about a week and a half ago for international customers. They said it could take up to 6-8 weeks to arrive.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:28 PM   #7
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
I called up TFCC today. They said the incentive figure Ramjet was shipped out about a week and a half ago for international customers. They said it could take up to 6-8 weeks to arrive.
And we're looking at a possible Canada Post strike by the middle of next week...

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:30 PM   #8
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Nice, thanks for the update. I've found calling them seems to be the best route for info, too.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:59 PM   #9
Brawn84
Machine War

I also asked about the Timelines Rampage that says "order now " on the club toy page but there's no place to order it. She thought it was sold out but the phone went dead when she went to check.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:18 PM   #10
Brawn84
Machine War

I'm sure a bunch of you got this email, but incase you didn't here is the email I got from fun pubs about the incentive figure Ramjet.

To members of both clubs:

All Domestic free figures were mailed on 6/2/16. These items were sent via bulk mail service through the Post Office, which can take 3-4 weeks for delivery.

All International free figures were mailed on 6/24/16. These items were sent via bulk mail international service through FedX, which can take 6-8 weeks for delivery. These originally were supposed to go DHL and we had many issues with them so we had to switch to Fedex. Fedex transports the figures to your country and puts them in your country's mail system. We apologize for the delay.

If you do not receive your figure(s) by the end of July, please contact us at admin@funpubinc.com, and we will be happy to check on your figure.

These shipments do not have individual tracking numbers since they were sent via bulk mail services. If your item has to be re-routed for any reason this can make the delivery process even longer. If your item is returned to us due to an address change, you will be notified, and you will be responsible for the new shipping fee. If you had multiple memberships and multiple figures coming, these are not guaranteed to be delivered together. To be eligible for the 2016 free figure item you had to be an active member on or by 3/18/16.

Please do not contact our office until the end of July concerning these figures.

Thanks for your support! Have a great summer!

Brian

-------------------------------------------------
Click to unsubscribe.