Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #1071
1970CUDA
Generation 1
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

Just got off the phone again with a TRU customer service rep. This time asking why people who pre ordered on the 5th have not had their SW shipped and people who got in on the second or third preorder have theirs in hand now. Usual song and dance with no real answers. Was just told to be patient and I will probably get my shipping confirmation tomorrow. Also asked about the discounts that I was never able to take advantage of and was pretty much told sorry about your luck. You can cancel if you like and reorder. Lol how am I supposed to reorder when it's not available. If I don't get my shipping confirmation tomorrow the gloves are coming off.
1970CUDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:50 AM   #1072
itr452
Generation 1

at times like this i wished i lived in ontario...nah
i'll just wait till next week for SW
itr452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:59 AM   #1073
TNT Prime
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaDevastator View Post
What's the status of your items? Mine is "item(s) located in stock".

For those that have this status and are still awaiting a shipping notice, keep us all posted. I'm starting to lose hope ...
Mine has the same status, I'm not giving up hope until the 2 days for processing has passed so little over 14hrs to go.
TNT Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:09 AM   #1074
sweetthug
Generation 1

I preordered on August 5. Just got mine half hour ago. Box is little damaged but no big deal. Figure in good condition
sweetthug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:11 AM   #1075
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

So it seems like TRU is just filling the single orders, no matter the date.

That means if you ordered more than 1 SW (in a single order) that you have to wait until the round of "1 only" is finished shipping.

I'm glad I made a second order with only 1 SW, but now I have to wait and see if my first order of 2 SW gets shipped.

I have a funny feeling that if TRU keeps this up, the next round will be people who ordered 2 SW, then 3SW, etc.

So if the rumours are true that there were orders for 5+ SW at a time, it may be a case of "don't hold your breath".

Yeesh what a fiasco.

Last edited by canprime; 09-19-2013 at 11:13 AM.
canprime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #1076
ninjha
Machine War

There are orders for 5???
Why would you order 5?
Anyways my SW is in transit. I only ordered 1.
ninjha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #1077
idcrisis
Generation 1

Damn! Am I the only 1 that got my order cancelled due to no stock? If somebody gets 5 just to scalp and I don't even get 1, I'll be choked.
idcrisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #1078
agent420
Generation 1
agent420's Ebay Auctions

I guess they are counting Acid Storm as a second item if you ordered it at the same time as Soundwave?

I got AS earlier this week but am stuck in the "Special Order: Awaiting Inventory" stage for SW ...
agent420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #1079
StarwarsTF
seek&destroy

Just got mine in with the baby code on top of that. So I guess some members here who talk a big game don't know what there actually talking about. Not only do they cause drama and panic here but they also I guess have nothing better to do then to claim there "sources" know all when in actual fact they know little to nothing!

I've now seen metroplex hit the shelves(when it was claimed to be online only) I've now read people are receiving there SW before dec 31! Finally I hope everyone will calm down and let patience take over, cause in the end it's a toy!(actually an action figure!)

Just stay calm people they're coming if you missed out. Stop listening to members who claim to know all or have inside sources who are constantly wrong! My inside source stayed quiet and in he was right and to the members here who know me personally and asked me what's going on the answer was always right and they got whatever they needed right away and on time.

Lets not forget the key to retail, the retailer has "the right to limit, and refuse at anytime!" If they believe that 2+ per customer is too much they will follow the guidelines! So again just be patient! To those who had it cancelled it sucks but they have that right.

Last edited by StarwarsTF; 09-19-2013 at 11:28 AM.
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:22 AM   #1080
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by idcrisis View Post
Damn! Am I the only 1 that got my order cancelled due to no stock? If somebody gets 5 just to scalp and I don't even get 1, I'll be choked.

No, Jeem and I also had orders of 1 cancelled. That brings the board total to three.

There is NO logic to what's going on. I was told first-come, first-serve, but that's clearly another CSR-speak lie/misinformation.

Whatever. I have ONE of my orders coming, so I'll count myself lucky. My 25th (date) order was canned and was paired with Acid Storm (which I received), but my 5th (date) is solid and currently out for delivery.

Also, my order that went through had the Babies10 code. So, indeed, the one rabble-rouser with the 'source' who insisted everything he said was true turned out to be wrong on every single thing he said. Too bad, it would have been good to have clear, accurate info. Not even CSRs know what's going on.

Still, looking at the big picture, many more of us got a SW than I ever expected. That alone is a minor victory worth celebrating. It's far from perfect and I'm ticked about my order being dropped, but it's better than the MP10 situation and others from years past. Gotta give 'em that much.

Last edited by The7thParallel; 09-19-2013 at 11:25 AM.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote