Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 04-24-2009, 02:01 AM   #1
Paradigm-Shift Prime
Unit Warrior
My last minute TFCon sales thread (can ship out too): G1 pre-tf sealed G2 this wkend!

So here's a few things I can bring to TFCon any day this weekend if anyone's interested.

INFO for sales other than TFCon this weekend: I live in Toronto (east end downtown) and for making transactions I can do locally through pickup/meetup or if you live elsewhere in Canada I'd be glad to mail stuff out if you want to pay for the shipping. I am a registered paypal user or can take money order or cash. If I ship I will charge as accurate a cost as possible and will refund excess extra charged if an overcharge happens. I'll take either US or CDN $ at prices listed. All prices are obo so make an offer but generally are what I'm looking for unless multiple items are purchased.

I am looking for a few G1 items, so if you are looking to trade and have a lot of G1 you can ask what I'm after.

BTW here's my feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=1789

ITEM DESCRIPTIONS/$: Check the pics below for the items listed here, with asking prices.

1)misb Encore G1 Reissues (NOT PICTURED!!!):
Optimus Prime $85
Soundwave $70
Starscream $45

These are still in tfsource packaging in the original shipping box they came in. I haven't touched them, even to take pics.

2) G2 Superion (NOT PICTURED!!!). Complete minus small guns, and slingshot's tail fin is totally broken off (head still ok for combined mode). Other than the broken Slingshot in rather nice shape, c8 overall. All Silverbolt/Superion accessories included, including blue ramp, missile launchers and missiles, feet, fists, chest-plate, helmet, big gun. $65

2) MISB Laster (Road Caesar), Chinese packaging, not Japanese. Pretty much dead mint c10. Secure tape. $200

3) MIB UNUSED Diakron DK-2 (diaclone Ironhide). A gem, totally unused. This is pretty much misb but the tape is cut. I've peeked in the back and the instruction/sticker bag is there untouched. <make offer> (Not super eager to sell this one so I won't be letting it go on the cheap)

4) MOSC set of 3 micromasters sets. Note the cards are crimpled up in spots. Because of this there are small spots where the bubble is peeled a bit. Still secure in package though (should be handled carefully though if want to keep unopened). $50 for the set

5) misb alternators Sideswipe in the older blue packaging. $25

6) misb Animated Ultra Magnus. Nice box. $50 (SOLD)

7) MIB vintage high-quality bootleg diaclone Slag! Very good shape, chrome and plastic are in awesome condition, a couple of joints are a bit loose though, namely one hand and one of the white leg swing hinges. Still transforms and poses in both modes great. Note the plastic missile launcher is missing the circle that attaches it to his leg. I assume the bootleg once came with that piece too. Box and foam as seen in great shape except for the plastic window is cracked and a few dings on the corners: $90

8) misb(?) G1 Pretenders Snarler; double-taped on one side but all 3 pieces of tape look the same and unaltered; doesn't look removed; box is in rough shape, warped inwards: $75

9) MOSC G2 Slingshot; card in nice shape, dinged on the bottom left corner, clean seal: $100 (rare undamaged gold plastic)

10) MOSC G1 Fireflight (Eng. classic packaging); note tear to punch on top, otherwise in nice shape, clean seal: $35

11)
MOSC G1 Swindle (Eng. classic packaging); great shape, card is warped outwards a bit but very bold, no fading, clean seal: $50

12) MOSC G2 Constructicon Bonecrusher (strange 1991 grey canopy version); card heavily warped outwards, otherwise in nice shape: $30

13) MIB 100% complete G1 Ramjet; I would call the figure 'dead mint' but for one or two minor sticker guffs; c 9.5 figure, dead white, best Ramjet I've seen; box in good shape, see pics for box: $120

14) MISB TRU G1 Soundwave reissue: $55 (SOLD)

15) MISB ehobby diaclone Blitzwing reissue: $70

1:

2-4:

5-6:

7:

Last edited by Paradigm-Shift Prime; 04-27-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Paradigm-Shift Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:33 AM   #2
Paradigm-Shift Prime
Unit Warrior
Re: My last minute TFCon sales thread (can ship out too): G1 pre-tf sealed G2 this wk

Almost all items still available!
Old 04-27-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
Paradigm-Shift Prime
Unit Warrior
Re: My last minute TFCon sales thread (can ship out too): G1 pre-tf sealed G2 this wk

Animated UM, Soundwave reissue SOLD
Old 04-27-2009, 04:02 PM   #4
monkskey33

Sent a PM
monkskey33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:50 PM   #5
monkskey33

I have a LOT of G1 stuff. Let me know what you're looking for. Still interested in that figure I PM'ed you about.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #6
monkskey33

Still waiting to hear back from you. I know I live in the United States, and I'm well aware of the international shipping fees. I would still like to work something out if you're willing.