Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-22-2019, 08:13 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Transformers Earth Wars / Restarting

Lately, I was debating whether I should start over or not. I feel like I am going nowhere, my bots are maxed out, not enough resources and most of my walls and defenses aren't leveled up to the same level as my HQ. Here is the list of my bots

4 star: Silverbolt
3 star: Hot Spot, Pyra Magna, Jumpstream, Air Raid, Jetfire, Prowl, Bumblebee, Mirage, Skydive, Dustup, Hot Rod, Jazz, Optimus Primal, Snarl, Silverbolt
2 star: Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Slug, Swoop, Jazz, Alpha Bravo, Powerglide, Optimus Primal, Seaspray, Stormclash, Sunstreaker, Arcee, Bumble Bee, Silverbolt, Cliffjumper, Hot Spot, Smokescreen, Gnaw, Laser Optimus, Sideswipe, First Aid, Pyra Magna, Mirage, Perceptor, Jetfire, Dustup, Skydive, Drift, Prowl, Rust Dust, Kup

My 1 star bots, I don't even bother with.

HQ LVL.11
Alloy: 43,536
Energon: 12,265
Cybercoins: 204

Is it worth it restarting? Has any of you thought about restarting or have restarted?

Thanks
Old 04-24-2019, 12:00 AM   #2
Hound
Robot in Disguise
Re: Transformers Earth Wars / Restarting

I'm very close to your levels. My HQ has just been leveled up to 12 and have a lot of upgrading to do now.

However, I gave myself a personal goal to make sure I had all the buildings upgraded to their max before upgrading my HQ. That way I only need to upgrade each thing once, except for the new buildings of course.

I've never really considered restarting because I'll just end up in the same spot as I am now. The main way to prgress is to simply play the game more. Battle other players for resources. And make sure you're in an alliance.

Also looking for Alternators: Decepticharge, Swerve, Prowl, Rollbar, Nemesis Prime, Rumble.
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 02:42 AM   #3
Soundwave Superior
Generation 1

I wouldn't bother restarting.

1. The most important thing is to find an alliance that wars and does events. That goes a long way to getting resources and chances for new bots via premium crystals. Find a group that matches how much and how hard you want to play. If you aren't in an alliance, you are dead in the water.

2. Always be upgrading. Spend your coins to max out your build bots and have them working 100% of the time. Get your defenses up. Nothing like grinding for some resources only to have them be raided. In turn, raid like crazy one zone higher than the suggested one as long as it's yellow and not red. The reward tier will be higher. You may lose but you are more likely to walk away with more loot if you focus on attacking resource buildings.

The big misconception is that you can't do much with 3* bots and that 4*+ is the only thing that matters. It won't for a long time yet until your whole base is maxed and you're in Cybertron league for wars. I have about half the 4*s and I still use my 3*s constantly, even in war.

But again, your alliance is the key to enjoying the game with some buddies and growing. Only restart if you want to join the Cons.
Soundwave Superior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:48 AM   #4
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Just gave up. After I stopped playing this game 6 months ago, I felt so much better. Joining a big alliance and war daily, events at weekend was like a 2nd job, it was no longer fun.

BTW, before I quit, my base was the max level 15 and I pulled the first 5* onSlaught, and I was a F2P player.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:59 AM   #5
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
Just gave up. After I stopped playing this game 6 months ago, I felt so much better. Joining a big alliance and war daily, events at weekend was like a 2nd job, it was no longer fun.

BTW, before I quit, my base was the max level 15 and I pulled the first 5* onSlaught, and I was a F2P player.
Same. I quit twice and once fully restarted the game. At the higher levels it becomes a chore as a free to play player. No matter how good you do people who spend hundreds on the game will always beat you.
It’s been a Few months now and it’s a massive relief from not playing anymore.

That being said I would just continue playing as is. Higher hqs it takes 14 days I think to upgrade each structure which takes a long time. Join a good alliance and you will get much stronger from wars and events.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:55 AM   #6
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Dont people sell their accounts at higher tiers for many online games? I guess that is a possible option no?
MilanX3 is online now   Reply With Quote