Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 11-28-2014, 04:58 AM   #1
Chrisjohnson76
Generation 1
RARE Transformers Armada Animation Artwork for Sale

Hello Everyone

I just wanted to let you all know I have posted on Ebay a RARE treat for Transformers Fans! I am selling 6 original Art folders filled with Model Sheets and Character Artwork! The artwork is from the hit animated cartoon and toy series TRANSFORMERS ARMADA. The folders/artwork was used by the actual staff of the animation company that produced the Armada cartoon. (At least that is what I was told when I originally bought them.) Many of the pages have hand written notes that were written by staff member(s) for the studio (most of the notes are in red ink). I don’t know what the notes say since they are written in a different language. All of the artwork in the folders are photocopies, not original artwork. Included in the folders are pictures of early toy prototypes, model/character design sheets, background designs, spaceship designs and color charts. The 6th folder in the set mainly has blown up photocopies of the storyboard artwork which features the transformation sequence of a Mini-Con.

This set includes character designs of Optimus Prime, Megatron, Hotshot, Blurr, Starscream, Cyclonus, Unicron, lots of Mini-cons, humans, and more. This is just a quick list of the names, there are more Transformers characters, I just haven’t listed them all here. This is not a complete set of all the characters and views, for example the set may have a copy of the “backview” of a character, but not the front view?

There may be a few duplicate page copies included in this set, each folder is different. But I have found at least 2 duplicates pages?

If you are interested in making me an offer or buying the items outside of Ebay that is cool. I can cancel the auction.

Please follow the link here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201226996097...84.m1558.l2649

Thank you.
Chris
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02229.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	26390   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02228.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	26391   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02224.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	26392   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02232.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	26393   Click image for larger version

Name:	sample.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	26412  

Last edited by Chrisjohnson76; 11-28-2014 at 07:39 PM.
Chrisjohnson76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animation, armada, concept, model, rare