Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 01-22-2021, 02:00 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers: Cyberverse Season 4 Toyline Listing Discovered

Walmart app is a goldmine when it comes to discovering upcoming toy releases. Today, we are happy to stumble upon a listing with toys belonging to*Transformers: Cyberverse Season 4. That’s right: Season 4. However, thanks to these newly discovered names, we now know that this latest season is none other than the two TV Movies which TFW2005 reported during our coverage of Festival Of Licensing. The gimmick for the new season is ‘Roll & Transform/Combine‘, with the Dinobots taking the center stage. But, there is a very special surprise which makes this list fall into SPOILER territory. It’s also » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers: Cyberverse Season 4 Toyline Listing Discovered appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 01-22-2021, 03:04 PM   #2
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers: Cyberverse Season 4 Toyline Listing Discovered

So a Dino(bot) themed "season"?

Interesting. Couple of points, but mild spoilers for those who care:

1) Ultimate class Hot Rod? Why?

2) Dinobot Sludge (Ultra) and deluxe Slug!!! But where are Swoop and Snarl?

3) ultra class Ramjet? Really? Very out of left field.

4) Deluxe Cheetor!!!! Yes!!! Let's hope he looks like his show version, and not like the garbage version with the armour.

5) Dino Optimus Prime?? Definitely want to see what that entails.

6) Ultimate Volcanicus? Guess the Dinobots will be combining in the show. Wonder what the altmode will be? Could it seperate? Probably not, but can't wait to see.

7). No Astrotrain love? C'mon Hasbro. He was huge in the show, and had a cool design. He deserves a toy, preferably Ultimate class. I mean if you can do it for Iaconus, with a terrible altmode, then Astrotrain should be a piece of cake.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 04:16 PM   #3
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Are "Ultra" class Cyberverse toys any good? One of the main reasons why I've stayed away from the line is that they have a million different size classes and most of them are absolutely terrible as transformers (some of them can't even fully change to their altmodes.) Really, for a kid-focused line they've gone out of their way to make it as confusing as possible.

I've heard that the Deluxe figures are supposed to be decent (but again, with Cyberverse the bar is pretty low) so I'm looking forward to seeing Cheetor and Slug. A dinosaur Optimus Prime might also be interesting (again, provided the toy isn't horrible.)
Old 01-22-2021, 06:25 PM   #4
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

For the most part I was impressed with the deluxe/warrior lines, more sturdier than I though they would be.

I have some of the ultimate class which isn't worth anywhere close to $40.

The Spark armor lines were well done too, legend sizes figures roughly, with a bunch of accessories.

Battle call figures weren't too bad but priced a little high.

I primarily got these for my youngest son as he wasn't quite ready for the mainline stuff and rescuebots are way too easy. As time went on I was surprised how much I enjoyed them.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote