Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-30-2016, 06:02 PM   #31
Megatron75
Alternator
Re: Transformers Podcasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly519 View Post
Thanks for that info.I asked last week in their comments section about it but no response.Still listening to latest episode so unsure if was answered or not.
They're pretty good at responding to questions on their blog site. I left a comment once on their YouTube channel and got a quick reply as well. Just curious...where did you leave your question?

I actually met both of them in the line-up waiting to get into one of the 80's toy shows in Mississauga last year. They were pretty cool to talk to in person. One of them mentioned that depending on their schedules they sometimes record two episodes in in one week so perhaps you will hear your question in an upcoming episode.

Do you have any other Transformers Podcasts that you would recommend? If so, I will add them to my list earlier in this thread?
Megatron75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 07:45 PM   #32
grizzly519
Alternator

i left my comment on the podamatic site and just now posted a question on the blog site.Sorry i don't have any others to recommend.Perhaps you could advise on any tf related podcasts that are great to listen to but not over 2 hours in length.

Last edited by grizzly519; 04-30-2016 at 07:47 PM.
grizzly519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 07:54 PM   #33
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron75 View Post
I've recently stumbled upon a transformers podcast called "Transformers and Beer" which is hosted by the "Angry Canadian Decepticon" and have really enjoyed the episodes that I've listened to. Now that I'm on this podcast kick, does anyone have any other transformers podcasts that they would recommend? If so, what are they called and where can I find them?
Joe (Angry Canadian Decepticon) and I banter a nice bit. I'd love to guest on the podcast,lol, maybone day. But based on everyone's responses..i think you are covered. Everytime I was gonna suggest one, I would keep reading and see it already suggested,lol.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 10:01 AM   #34
Megatron75
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly519 View Post
Perhaps you could advise on any tf related podcasts that are great to listen to but not over 2 hours in length.
It's tough to say. They're all good in their own way so you'd really have to give each of them a try (2 to 3 episodes) and decide what works best for you. I listened to (and enjoyed) an episode of "WTF at TFW" the other day but generally don't want to sit through 2 hours or more when I listen to a Transformers Podcast. So far, "Transformers and Beer" is my go-to podcast but occasionally when I have time, I will give one of the other ones that were mentioned in this thread a listen.

My podcast preferences are pretty specific:

1. I generally prefer episodes that are around an hour in length (give or take).

2. I don't like like when there are 4 or 5 people doing a "google hangout" type podcast; There are just too many people competing for their turn to speak and the audio quality seems to really suffer.

3. I prefer that "humour" to be kept to a minimum; A bit is okay but it can become grating when done excessively. Someone else mentioned this earlier in the thread and I completely agree with them.

4. Weekly recordings are my preference as opposed to sporadic ones but understand that "real life" gets in the way and that it's not always possible.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:49 PM   #35
Megatron75
Alternator

Updated with 5 additional Transformers related podcasts that have been recommended to me. Enjoy!