Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 11-06-2021, 12:50 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Season 4 Premiere Date Confirmed

Attention Cyberverse fans! Hot on the heels of the*Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Season 4 trailer we can confirm now the premiere date of the highly anticipated gran finale of the series. Hasbro just sent a press release confirming that the series will be available in just a few hours! Read on for additional details: The first part of the highly anticipated 44-minute final specials will premiere for free globally* on the official*Global English TRANSFORMERS YouTube channel*November 6, before streaming on Netflix in the U.S. beginning November 22. Part Two will release November 20 on YouTube and December 22 » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Season 4 Premiere Date Confirmed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 11-06-2021, 12:43 PM   #2
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Season 4 Premiere Date Confirmed

Just watching this now.

So far so good. The Dinobots look great and Volcanicus is actually a great design. If they could have brought the design to life in toy form it would have been awesome, but they definitely cheaped out. I get that it transforms, but the paint apps are weak/missing and the design is too clunky. This is one that could have benefited from being more show accurate.

Also the bad guys are repaints of existing characters/toys. I hope they actually do repaints of them into the bad guys.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 01:07 PM   #3
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Season 4 Premiere Date Confirmed

Just finished.

It was a good episode. It was a nice mix of humour and action. Actually lots of action. The animation was classic Cyberverse. Nice and clean, clear and fluid. I already love the design aesthetic of the series.

Without a doubt Trypticon is the superstar of the show. Man not only was he HUGE, he was hilarious. I love the choices they made for him from design, to voice, to motivation. I loved the Dinobots and Volcanicus, but he surpasses even them.

Also take note Netflix. This is how you write dialogue and the value of quality voice acting.

Oh and I definitely want a transforming Cybertronian Unicorn.

Last edited by canprime; 11-06-2021 at 01:11 PM.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote