Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 07-05-2021, 11:44 PM   #1
zackmak
Robot Master
Want to get rid of your collection? I'm looking for 25 figures from 2015 and up

THREAD CLOSED

Preference is for loose and complete with all accessories and instructions/paperwork, etc.

I have a couple MISB/MIB interests (noted below), but unless the prices are pretty decent for the rest, I'd rather avoid the extra cost that comes with MISB since I'm only going to open them all for display, anyway.

Preference is also for meet-up within reasonable driving distance from Kitchener, Ontario, vs. the high cost of shipping.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone that has ONE thing on my list, to MANY things on my list. At least at the beginning, I'll keep single/double purchase offers on the side, as I'm hoping I can get someone to sell me a large group of toys for driving-convenience and multi-buy discount sake, understandably.

My list is in order of release-year, and the figures in the two pictures follow that same pattern, for easy reference.

Thanks to all that take a look.

I'VE PUT RED CIRCLES OVER THE PICTURES OF THE FIGURES I'VE ACQUIRED OR ARE PENDING. WHAT'S REMAINING IS WHAT I'M STILL LOOKING FOR.

ALSO, I'VE REMOVED THOSE SAME FIGURES FROM MY LIST BELOW. WHAT'S REMAINING IS WHAT I'M STILL LOOKING FOR.

3. Devastator*-*PW: Combiner Wars 2015*or*2021 re-issue*six-figure pack titan class

7. Punch-Counterpunch with Prima Prime*- PW: Power Of The Primes Amazon US exclusive 2018 deluxe class

10. Megatron*- Masterpiece 36+ (original G1-toy deco) or 36 (cartoon deco) 2018*MIB or MISB

12. Optimus Prime*- WFC: Siege 35th Anniversary, Classic Animation Special Edition Walmart exclusive 2019 voyager class

13. Omega Supreme with Countdown*- WFC: Siege 2019 titan class

24A Soundwave from the Bumblebee movie toyline Target exclusive 2018 (it's the Titans Return leader-class Soundwave mold). Also looking for the Laserbeak tablet/cassette Takara version Legends LG38, which is compatible with Soundwave’s chest. I will also consider the Hasbro version.

24B Laserbeak Takara Legends LG38 2016 : it’s the ‘tablet’/’cassette’ that's for leader-class Soundwave’s chest(mentioned in#24A above).I DON'T NEED THE TITAN/HEAD MASTER GUY

24C. Laserbeak Hasbro PW: Titans Return 2016 : it’s the ‘tablet’/’cassette’ that goes into leader-class Soundwave’s chest (mentioned in #24A above).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_6061.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	49775   Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_6060.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	49776  

Last edited by zackmak; 12-28-2021 at 12:53 PM.
zackmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 11:48 PM   #2
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions
Re: Want to get rid of your collection? I'm looking for 25 figures from 2015 and up

I've got Galvatron w/ reprolabels and head piece for $25 if you're interested

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 12:32 AM   #3
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus
Re: Want to get rid of your collection? I'm looking for 25 figures from 2015 and up

pm sent
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 01:18 AM   #4
predahank
Storing is hoarding

I’ve got a handful of your list items so touch base if you can’t find them locally
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 01:26 AM   #5
zackmak
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobotz24 View Post
I've got Galvatron w/ reprolabels and head piece for $25 if you're interested
Thanks for connecting. I'll pass, though...rather not have reprolabels...unless they're not applied and still on the sheet? By head piece, you mean the titan master mini figure? PM me if you like. Thanks.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:37 AM   #6
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

I have 4, 5, and 9. All yours for $60 total.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 01:17 PM   #7
zuffyprime
Fortress Maximus

Zackmack, Yonoid and Predahank are great guys to do business with. Honest guys, great communication and their stuff has always been in immaculate condition
zuffyprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 06:36 PM   #8
zackmak
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuffyprime View Post
Zackmack, Yonoid and Predahank are great guys to do business with. Honest guys, great communication and their stuff has always been in immaculate condition
I’ve been on cybertron.ca for years and have dealt with - or heard about - many great sellers and buyers, like the two you just mentioned. I actually dealt with Predahank in the past for some instruction manuals. It’s great these forums have a lot of options for B/S/T.
Old 07-10-2021, 12:38 AM   #9
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

Hey Zackmack, I have a Devastator I can sell you.

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 06:26 PM   #10
zackmak
Robot Master

I've updated my list. Thanks to those that have responded already, and to those that will in the next few days!