Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-21-2013, 05:43 AM   #1
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
Iacon North to Attend C4 Pop Culture Expo April 6&7 @ Winnipeg Convention Center

Iacon North will once again be attending the C4 Pop Culture Expo this year! For 2013 the Pop Culture Expo moves into the Winnipeg Convention Center and will feature celebrity Batman guests Adam West, Burt Ward & Yvonne Craig!

Transformers will have a fairly large fan presence at the event as Iacon North, The Manitoba Transformers Fan Club will be on hand with two full club tables filled with display items from various aspects of the Transformers franchise.

As well Iacon North will be doing some club fundraising at the event as well. We have a limited number of Transformers Perlers left, as well as Reprolable Iacon North Faction Symbol sheets & Comics for sale at the event.

At this time at least ten local Transformers collectors and vendors are scheduled to be selling collectibles at the event. The event also runs the same weekend as this years World of Wheels for Winnipeg. This years World of Wheels is featuring three generations of Batmobiles onhand to gawk at, as well as celebrity guests like former WWE Superstar Edge and Christopher Douglas Reed from Sons of Anarchy.

Admission to the two events is seperate but if you buy tickets for both events through Ticket Master you will recieve a discount!

Hopefully we will see you all there!

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!

Last edited by Robimus; 03-21-2013 at 05:51 AM.
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Iacon North to Attend C4 Pop Culture Expo April 6&7 @ Winnipeg Convention Center

Not too sure how many fans of C4 also attend the Worlds of Wheels normally, but with the Batmobiles there I'm fairly certain we'll be seeing some bleed over at both Cons.

Hopefully this scheduling thing won't cause any low attendances. Although typically the early C4 Spring show was a low-key event compared to the big one in the fall.

It sounds to me that with all those Batman stars attending there really was only one option for a display venue, I highly doubt that Adam West would have even agreed to come if the convention was simply held in a minor hotel area like with previous years. Then again I could be wrong, he does seem like a nice enough guy. Although a convention hall can hold more people thus more profits for the celebrity and I doubt the hotel could have accomodated all the guests.

I'm just rambling along though, two weeks time folks, pretty much. We're going to have loads of fun and great displays, sadly though I doubt anyone will have recieved their Fort Max Re-Issue at that point to add to the display. Although you never know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:26 AM   #3
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
Re: Iacon North to Attend C4 Pop Culture Expo April 6&7 @ Winnipeg Convention Center

Starts on Saturday! I hope to see you all there!

Old 04-06-2013, 02:12 AM   #4
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Tons of Transformers stuff on the sales floor at teh C4 Pop Culture Expo. Lots of G1! Lots of Encore! Lots of CHUG!

Old 04-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #5
Leozak
Robots in the skies!
Leozak's Ebay Auctions

I am already there haha
Leozak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batman, c4 pop culture expo, iacon north