Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #21
SCOURGE33
Machine War
Re: What type of collector are you?

I don't collect a specific series per say but I tend to have classics more then any other. Not a big collection as I am very selective in what i buy, witch keeps my collection in check and I don't end up buying figs that I don't like. That goes for TF's as to the rest of my collectibles.
SCOURGE33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #22
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron

I would have to say I collect mostly the "Classics" line with a splash of the other lines as well. I collect what I think is cool! I have pretty much something from every line going!
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #23
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Some G1, most of Chug(1 of each character only) and anything Jazz.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #24
justprime
Animated

the toys...G1 to present (worldwide), lucky draws, prototypes,testshots,boxed, loose,sealed,exclusives,conventions pieces,some third party,cels, books, scripts,storyboards,dvd/tape,props, posters,.. just about any Tf stuff
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #25
UltraMarknus
Springer Fanboy
UltraMarknus's Ebay Auctions

I am the addicted collector. I always say "thats it, enough!" but always have something in the mail or pre-ordered. If there was no such thing as 3rd party companies...I don't think I'd still be collecting. The only official releases I'm contemplating are the new MP Prime and eHobby MP Rodimus.

I stick to G1 and G1 related items but with the occasional exception. IE I had to get DOTM HA Whirl when I saw he can turn into a mini gun.

I also go through a lot of collection purging. I don't know how many "new direction"s I've gone through with my collection. For having a handful of G1 figures to having all the first four seasons bots...to having all the Classicsverse to having only the ones that haven't sold yet.....

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=ultramarknus
UltraMarknus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #26
Gaetznes
Cassetticon

I enjoy buying collections. Selling off what im not into, Autobots. Keeping the G1&G1 esque Seekers and Cassettes. Hasbro/Takara/3rd Party. Also have a thing for Triple changers and FP. When possible im a displayer, but also keep the boxes. I enjoy adding reprolabels to my classics and FP figures. PVC's & Titanium's are also fun to. My Pride and joy of my collection is my vintage KO of soundwave. Hes minty with a slight shading of purple vs the original.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #27
Sideslap
Master Shazbot

Figure to figure works best for me. When something catches my eye online I wait to see it in the store or in person if someone else orders it and then I decide. But I do love me some Soundwave.
Sideslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #28
Valfar
Machine War

Hot Toys is the #1 interest of mine, then various other movie based collectibles might be a tie with G1 Transformers and anything Takara/Hasbro Masterpiece or select figures from the Generations and Reveal the Shield line..movie crap is hard to sell on me, only bought like two figures from DOTM and the DMK Prime kit which is fantastic.
Valfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #29
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Prefer figures that fit into the Classics. Trying to complete the G1 cast that appeared in the first Episode. outside of that, it's just whatever piques my interest (like HA Jazz and Barricade.)
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #30
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

I collect mostly figures in the G1 style. Whatever RtS/Universe/Classics/Generations/MP that best represent their look in the cartoon with the occasional comic figure, ie. Beludgeon, Thunderwing and Straxus.
I've also got all the WfC figures beause they really are quite cool, come from an awesome game and in a way Pre G1. Also picked up Animated Arcee since that's the only decent one we'll ever get in an official release, plus Animated Rodimus because, well, Hot Rod is just awesome.
I also pick up G1 re-issues if I can find them at a good price. Especially if I never had that figure as a kid

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote