Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 08-28-2016, 07:00 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Titans Return new listings ? Legends Cosmos and Seaspray, Voyager Blitzwing and Octan

Via TFW2005 member Mr. Chaos, we have a few more listings from store computer systems for the Titans Return line. This reveals some new releases in the Voyager, Legends, and Titan Master size classes. Diving straight in with the Voyager classes, it looks like a future assortment (wave 4?) will have one new toy – Broadside, who was revealed yesterday. The following assortment will feature Octane and Blitzwing, the logical retools of the new Voyager class Optimus Prime and Megatron toys. So far, so much we expected. So the Legends throws us a couple of surprises, with Seaspray getting a » Continue Reading.

The post Titans Return new listings – Legends Cosmos and Seaspray, Voyager Blitzwing and Octane, and more appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 08-28-2016, 11:44 PM   #2
Roadhammer
Wrecker
Re: Titans Return new listings ? Legends Cosmos and Seaspray, Voyager Blitzwing and O

I can't imagine how they could do Cosmos any better than the previous Generations Legend did. I don't own it, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. But it must be a new mould, there's nothing else in TR that's a redo of a toy from an earlier line.
Roadhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 01:44 AM   #3
Larkhainan
Robot in Disguise
Re: Titans Return new listings ? Legends Cosmos and Seaspray, Voyager Blitzwing and O

If it fits the play pattern they're both legends that have a cockpit for a titan master to ride in. Personally, that sounds really cool for Cosmos, but I'm interested to see how Seaspray works out with a giant cockpit on him.

I mean unless we're seeing some cross-promotion and Cosmos turns into the tape from Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Hasbro has that toyline, right?
Larkhainan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 07:30 AM   #4
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Admittedly, I can't wait to see Seaspray. As for Cosmos, I'm just going to call the prediction now - the Wheelie body with remolded arms and legs to be a saucer. He would look stbbier like G1 and have a titan master cockpit. I love the generations mold for him and scrounge. I recently reviewed Cosmos as a little throwback and he is everything right with legends class. But, yeah, Wheelie retool is my guess.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 07:46 AM   #5
chans formers
raff ow roud

I wanna see what they do with seaspray...

as for broadside,so far from what I see,i still like my fp assaulter more but that could change once we get more finalized shots...
I can already see his remold into armada tidalwave/shockwave,and his head will turn into his minicon ramjet
Old 08-29-2016, 12:48 PM   #6
Pascal
Banned

^Haven't transformed Assaulter in ages, maybe I should try tonight!
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:42 PM   #7
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

Broadside would be awesome as a Leader class, but its cool that he is showing up as a voyager. Can't wait to see pics of Cosmos and Seaspray.

OB
Oreobuilder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:47 PM   #8
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Definitely want to see Seaspray and looking forward to Octane for sure so at least the Decepticon Triple Changers will be closer to the same size
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:36 AM   #9
AutobotCBL01
Guardian Knight

I wish Broadside was a leader class.