Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-03-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
chuskers
Machine War
Talon - missing forearm guns

Just got my Talon today and opened the package to discover that his 2 forearm guns are missing - anyone else have this happen to theirs
chuskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:38 PM   #2
Malwave
Resident Gryphon
Malwave's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Malwave Send a message via Skype™ to Malwave
Re: Talon - missing forearm guns

got mine today and BBTS included a baggy with those guns in it.
Malwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:20 AM   #3
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

I heard that the guns were put in the delivery boxes from the online retailers and not in the actual figure boxes. I think many people have tossed the guns away with the shipping boxes. Do you still have the box it was shipped in?
Matrix_Holder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 06:30 AM   #4
chuskers
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
I heard that the guns were put in the delivery boxes from the online retailers and not in the actual figure boxes. I think many people have tossed the guns away with the shipping boxes. Do you still have the box it was shipped in?

No, didn't get the shipping box but I have contacted the store I got it from. I just assumed they would be attached to Talon in the package. Got the completion kit that came with Tigris tho. Didn't realize that Talons guns were a separate item. Thanks for the heads up tho, i'll have to see if my guy has them laying around anywhere ... watched many reviews and not one mentioned they were a separate item

Last edited by chuskers; 10-04-2014 at 06:32 AM.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:54 AM   #5
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

Mine were attached.

I did not get a completion kit for Tigris though....was that in the Tigris box...or in the shipping box?

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 09:55 AM   #6
nervousviper
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
Haven't open my Talon since I received it from Automaton almost 2 months ago. Maybe i'm one of those who tossed the gun away with the shipping box . Now i need check my Talon tonight after work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruticus82 View Post
Mine were attached.

I did not get a completion kit for Tigris though....was that in the Tigris box...or in the shipping box?
I got Tigris last night from Eric and when I open it there's a small bag inside with a lot small pieces... was that the completion kit? Can someone please confirm this.

Last edited by nervousviper; 10-04-2014 at 10:01 AM.
nervousviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 11:10 AM   #7
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervousviper View Post
Haven't open my Talon since I received it from Automaton almost 2 months ago. Maybe i'm one of those who tossed the gun away with the shipping box . Now i need check my Talon tonight after work.

I got Tigris last night from Eric and when I open it there's a small bag inside with a lot small pieces... was that the completion kit? Can someone please confirm this.
The completion kit has the crotchcover for Leo Dux and the forearm filler weapons.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:52 PM   #8
Sir Prime A Lot
Energon

The Tigris pieces were in one separate bag and the 2 Talon guns were in another separate bag. I got mine last night as well. The shipping invoice made no mention of them so when my friend and I were separating our figures from the shipment, we had a hell of a time figuring out what these extra bags of parts were for.

Sir Prime A Lot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:11 PM   #9
chuskers
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Prime A Lot View Post
The Tigris pieces were in one separate bag and the 2 Talon guns were in another separate bag. I got mine last night as well. The shipping invoice made no mention of them so when my friend and I were separating our figures from the shipment, we had a hell of a time figuring out what these extra bags of parts were for.

Thanks! guess that clears that up, now to hope the store I got my talon from didn't throw them out by accident - thanks everyone! weird that some would be attached and some are separate tho
Old 10-04-2014, 01:12 PM   #10
chuskers
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervousviper View Post

Yup, that should be it - mine included an extra head for Tigris as well - didn't see that mentioned in any reviews either ...