Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 08-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
Slave
Energon
Slave's Ebay Auctions
Arrow Slave's WST Metroplex Review

3rd and final review for today.

This is another one of Eagle's TF design.

This is EMP 0810 which is a WST Metroplex.

Video youtube: http://youtu.be/O04zFQrrfI4

The big guy transformers... in a bite size...

For a tiny figure, Metroplex sure is epic. Even in his bite size remake, he still has everything that defines a great Metroplex figure.

This one has more articulation than he original G1... but I guess he's pretty much the same as the new 2013 version that recently came out. Unfortunately I dont have the new version... nor the old one... I regret selling him years ago...

Just about 2 inches tall. Fully poseable. Lots of accessories comes with this guy.

Does transforms into the base mode... wouldn't be much of a transformers if he couldnt really...

This is where the magic happens... in city mode there's a lot going on in this tiny city.

You've got the Helipad, a Crane that is a new touch, guns and turrets, antennas, even the pull ou ram that folds inside of him... that alone is a feat!

You can play around with all the antennas and turrets and place them wherever you like, there's a lot of playability on this guy.

I really love this guy he is awesome!

I do have concerns about the antennas being loose a bit... I can make them tight it's not a big problem.

But those damn water base decals... they are a pain in the ass... for those that were applied correctly, they would fall off by themselves later on... some decals were obviously too big for the area they were suppose to go on and I had to crop a bit. Maybe I wasnt doing it right, but it was hell yo put all those damn decals. The figure is tiny, the decals are tinier... UGH! Wasnt cool.

So this is a Limited figure made by Eagle's TF. it's a very limited run, I believe there is only 30 made of this line... he cost me about 45$ if I remember. And even though I was pissed off while putting the decals on... I do not regret getting him... he's an awesome figure. He's an awesome WST line... I'd recommend this if you're a fan of the WST line... sure he doesnt scale much with others... but he's a great collection item.

If you are interested in buying one, please visit Eagle's web site, his e-mail adress is there... dont be shy, he's a nice guy and replies very fast.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1241072771
Old 08-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #2
Pascal
Banned
Re: Slave's WST Metroplex Review

I have their Kup and Scourge, pretty cool engineering.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eagle, metroplex, review, slave, wst