Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 08-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions
littlemanJ

As per strongly recommended to me in the past, if I have an experience with a board member to post it on the feedback thread...

This member originally messaged my about a trade/cash offer before TFCon 2013 which I kindly declined the offer at the time due to lack of tfs funds. After TFCon 2013, I messaged the member asking if he was still interested in the figure and replied yes without lowballing first. After an agreement, I agreed to put the figure on hold until he was able to pay by paypal. For the past few weeks, I followed up with the member to confirm the interest and I would get responses that he was waiting for money, waiting to get paid, offered to trade figures and all kinds of excuses. Poor communication, poor follow through, not a serious buyer and today, just received an inappropriate reply.

I strongly encourage to all members that may have dealt with this member to post accordingly that it be either negative or positive...

Mods, I have a strong suspicion that this member was banned in the past and has registered under a different username.

All the best!!!
A.

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
Dark Rage
白人看不懂
Re: littlemanJ

User is now banned. Goes by the name Nick.
Dark Rage is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
littlemanj; sikkbones