Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 05-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #1
Stormrave
Machine War
Stormy's Sales/Trades

Transformers first, other items following. Please PM me if you are interested in anything. I will be at TFCon, will ship purchases if you pay shipping costs, will negotiate trades depending on size/weight of items traded. Item prices are negotiable unless otherwise stated, trades and sales considered.

All Transformers have been used for display only and have minimal paint wear, unless otherwise marked.

Beast Machines Blastcharge, with weapons and instructions.
Robots in Disguise X-brawn, with weapons, no instructions.
Energon Demolishor, with weapons, no instructions.
Cybertron Clocker, with weapon, no instructions.
Universe/Armada Ramjet (TRU Exclusive). No minicons, no instructions. Wing-sword and missiles and missile launchers are present. Extra Decepticon insignia stickers added to wings and nose cone.
Alternators Silverstreak, realistic Subaru model car transforms to robot, includes weapon, no instructions.
Heroes of Cybertron Arcee, non-transforming PVC figure, pewter colour version. Includes base/stand.
Heroes of Cybertron Star Convoy, non-transforming PVC figure, pewter colour version.
Legends Sunstorm, small figure which transforms, no instructions.
Universe Sunstorm, includes minicon, minicon platform, and weapons, no instructions.
Armada Nemesis Prime, includes both smokestacks and minicon.
Beast Wars Ironhide (Magnaboss Component): no weapon, no instructions.
Beast Wars Cheetor (original); no weapon, no instructions, played with, and paint worn. Missing "gut gun" in cat mode. Suitable for play--selling cheap.
Beast Wars Cheetor (Transmetal 2). No weapon, no instructions, no tail. Open slot on cat back where weapon would go. Suitable for play, paint still nice--selling cheap.
Movie Arcee, MISB. Set price: $20 (This is the one Transformer I'm not in a hurry to sell, as I'm willing to donate it to the holiday toy drive, but if someone wants it for the price I paid, I'll help you out.)

Other Stuff:

Gargoyles

Griffin Armour Goliath - complete armour, no weapon
Flame Storm Goliath - WITH fireball weapon
Claw Climber Goliath - with rappelling accessory
Hard Wired Broadway

Sailor Moon

6 inch Sailor Venus doll - has tiara and red hair bow, does NOT have dress, played-with condition, minor paint scuffs/marks, hair cleaned and conditioned, silky, mid-back length.
1 inch Sailor Saturn SD doll, non poseable
2.5 inch Sailor Pluto doll, 8 points of articulation, molded hair, mini moon staff
2.5 inch Super Sailor Moon doll, 8 points of articulation, molded hair, mini moon wand
2.5 inch Sailor Uranus doll, 8 points of articulation, molded hair, mini moon wand
2.5 inch Sailor Neptune doll, 8 points of articulation, molded hair, mini moon wand
Moon Wands for 11.5 inch dolls: 2 x Moon Wand, 1 x Super Sailor Moon Wand, 1 Mars Wand, 1 Jupiter Wand, 1 Pluto Staff

Miscellaneous

Vintage Littlest Pet Shop - Pink Horse, orange mane. Has some discolouration to neck on one side from mane and a few stray marks.
Jewel Riders: Deluxe Princess Gwenevere. Played with condition, has paint wear on the shoes, does not come with any accessories or clothing, scratches on waist, nick out of her chin. Hair conditioned and cleaned, stills somewhat frizzy, down to her knees.
DVD - Barbie of Swan Lake - like-new, watched once.
Werewolf the Forsaken: game book "Hunting Ground: The Rockies." Read once, like-new.
Mulan: 3 inch doll, molded hair, 6 points of articulation, includes skirt and armour to change from Mulan to Ping
Xena: Gabrielle action figure with Spinning Staff Action: includes staff, dagger, quiver, bow, axe, does not include 3 arrows. Display only, minimal wear, action feature works.
Xena: Callisto action figure: includes 2 daggers, one sheath, staff, and nunchuks, does not include sword or spinning base. Used for display only and overall in nice shape save that it appears the sheath came off the figure somewhere but I cannot see where, it may or may not belong to this figure, but I will include it anyway.

Various G3 My Little Pony - PM if interested. Loose, display only or light play, nice, and averaging $3-$4.

Various Bratz Dolls - PM if interested. Regular (Teenage), Babyz, L'il Bratz dolls available. All dolls include complete outfit with shoes; also possibility of additional outfits/accessories. Also McDonald's Bratz.
Stormrave is offline   Reply With Quote