Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-17-2024, 07:42 PM   #7141
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Karma will come for that piece of garbage whom did that. Good for you to alert them NOT to just put it back into the pile to sell to someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northerncrowe View Post
Whoever bought an 86 Ultra Magnus on Amazon and swapped it for a Siege Magnus... I hate you.

I was all excited for my 86 Magnus. I knew it was off when I picked it up. It rattled in the box, the tape was well fixed but missing part of it... I videoed myself "opening" the box and this ugly toy falls out.

I guess the hunt goes on. Sooooo tired of scammers.
Quote:
I'm returning it. I'm going to put a big note on it so they can't just toss it back on the pile and sell it again.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 06:25 PM   #7142
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Tidal Wave available for preorder now:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0CG2GGRVB?...language=en-CA

Think I'm gonna wait on a deal for this one, cool as he is. $300 is just pushing it for these Titans and there's a new Haslab reveal coming soon.
Old 01-26-2024, 06:43 AM   #7143
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0CG2GGRVB?ref_=cm_sw_r_apan_dp_PV0SPKYE71HYQ0EYNG B5&language=en-CA

Think I'm gonna wait on a deal for this one, cool as he is. $300 is just pushing it for these Titans and there's a new Haslab reveal coming soon.

Same here, it's a cool figure, but I don't need it when it's $300.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 04:42 PM   #7144
homerrca
Generation 1

I have to agree, I have it as a pre-order but depending on what is coming out, I might just cancel it and see if it goes on sale. If I miss it, its not a huge loss for me.

For the folks who really want it, I hope they get it before the scalpers show up
homerrca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 02:01 PM   #7145
kaku0o0
Generation 1

Armada prime is back in stock.
kaku0o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 01:03 PM   #7146
Northerncrowe
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaku0o0 View Post
Armada prime is back in stock.
86 UM was on Pulse for a quick second but I missed him. He's like the Polkaroo!
Northerncrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 01:34 PM   #7147
Soundwaves
Robot Master

Quote:
Because he's got friends and stories and so much more?
Soundwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 04:17 PM   #7148
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Wait, so SS86 Ultra Magnus was Northerncrowe in a costume the whole time?
Old 02-02-2024, 03:19 AM   #7149
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0CG2GGRVB?ref_=cm_sw_r_apan_dp_PV0SPKYE71HYQ0EYNG B5&language=en-CA

Ouch. I was hoping for maybe a little bit of price correction after things had risen so much in the last couple years. I nearly had a heart attack after I ended up biting the bullet on Nemesis but given its history and personal link as my username inspiration years beyond just this site I kind of told myself that it was going to be the last ultra-big-ticket TF I get for a long while barring something absolutely unmissable.

I like Armada, I like the idea of Tidal Wave. I have the quartet of Legacy Armada figures (and am slightly miffed there's no Legacy armada Red Alert) but coming off of 2023 costing me north of $500 for just Deathsaurus and Nemesis I just need to curb my spending. If it goes the way of the ark and ends up close to $200 on sale (I think I might've gotten mine just below $200 even) maybe, but given that Ark was a rarity and they don't seem to produce/distribute that volume of Titans anymore I have my doubts it'll happen unless Hasbro massively overestimates there being a huge wave of Gen Z collectors just getting out into the adult world with disposable income and big time nostalgia for the show of their childhood.
Old 02-02-2024, 08:56 AM   #7150
skyshadow
Generation 2

Hopefully Hasbro takes a hint and there will be a significant sale on Tidal Wave. I can still see Nemesis available on Amazon until now, people are either being smarter with their spending and/or selling Titans for $300 is just pushing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Ouch. I was hoping for maybe a little bit of price correction after things had risen so much in the last couple years. I nearly had a heart attack after I ended up biting the bullet on Nemesis but given its history and personal link as my username inspiration years beyond just this site I kind of told myself that it was going to be the last ultra-big-ticket TF I get for a long while barring something absolutely unmissable.

I like Armada, I like the idea of Tidal Wave. I have the quartet of Legacy Armada figures (and am slightly miffed there's no Legacy armada Red Alert) but coming off of 2023 costing me north of $500 for just Deathsaurus and Nemesis I just need to curb my spending. If it goes the way of the ark and ends up close to $200 on sale (I think I might've gotten mine just below $200 even) maybe, but given that Ark was a rarity and they don't seem to produce/distribute that volume of Titans anymore I have my doubts it'll happen unless Hasbro massively overestimates there being a huge wave of Gen Z collectors just getting out into the adult world with disposable income and big time nostalgia for the show of their childhood.
skyshadow is offline   Reply With Quote