Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 11-06-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
devastator137
Generation 1
devastator137's Ebay Auctions
G1 and TFCC Heatwave for Sale

Hi everyone, thought I'd get started on the funding of christmas presents early, so the following figures are for sale, all prices are in US dollars, I only accept paypal, if you feel my prices are too high, feel free to make a counter offer,

First up is the G1 Autobot Wheeljack, He comes complete with instruction book (C6.5-7), overall I'd say he's a C7.5 with good joints, some paint chips and good stickerware, NO yellowing - $95 + shipping

Second we have the G1 Decepticon combiner Menasor, He comes complete with all pieces to form Menasor, all small individual weapons for the smaller figures and Motormaster instruction booklet (C8). Overall he is a C7.5 with excellent joints and stickerware ranging from good to great - $125 + shipping

Up next is the G1 Decepticon combiner Piranacon, He comes with the following parts pictured below only, figure is overall C6.5 condition with good joints and o.k. stickware, also included is the canadian version of Snaptraps instruction booklet (C7.5) - $100 + shipping **************ON HOLD**************

Here we have the G1 autobot Bluestreak, Figure is MIB (Insert is from the TFC re-issue but includes an extra missle launcher), figure overall is C7.5 with good joints and good stickware - $90 + shipping

Next in line is 2 G1 Dinobot Slags, The first one is an original G1, he is missing his gun and missles (I have his launcher but forgot to add it to the pic) but comes with box and instructions, Figure is C6 with loose joints - $30 + shipping

The second Slag is a knockoff, Comes complete - $25 + shipping

And last but not least, we Have TFCC Heatwave, comes with everything pictured, I have never removed him from his baggy - $35 + shipping.
****************************ON HOLD***********************

I would also be willing to part with the 3 large Autobot Target masters for the right price, if anyone is interested, feel free to shoot me a PM, thanks.

Last edited by devastator137; 11-07-2009 at 05:56 AM.
devastator137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:04 AM   #2
Bruticus
B&K Collectables
Re: G1 and TFCC Heatwave for Sale

PM'ed

-----------------------------------------------------
Add B&K Collectables to your Facebook HERE

Follow B&K Collectables on your Twitter HERE

Subscribe to the B&K Collectables' newsletter HERE
------------------------------------------------------
Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #3
devastator137
Generation 1
devastator137's Ebay Auctions
Re: G1 and TFCC Heatwave for Sale

Bump
devastator137 is offline   Reply With Quote