Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #1191
sikkbones
Banned
Re: A cool Value Village find ! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabooya View Post
Lol...
gotta have the leader of the auto tots then.
esp when he has a playing copy and a shelf copy of bumblespud.

bumble spud kinda looks the flying spaghetti monster because he's got some interesting appendages attached..... (his playing with one.)
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #1192
Vorahk
Energon

Man i really wish i could find some interesting transformers at value village all i found today was 3/5ths of a black and gold version of the dino megazord from the original power rangers show. Found Black Tyranno, Black Mammoth, Black Triceratops. Heading back to find the rest.
Vorahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #1193
Cheers Ian
twitter @cheersian

There's a couple of movieverse figures down at the Sportsworld VV in Kitchener if anyone is interested.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #1194
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

God, what a piece of work, today at Value Village I found two things that really make me shake my head and pity any parent who buys the stuff I found.

First up for a lovely price of 17.99$ CND you too can own your very own Mixmaster. That's right folks, it's Movieverse Mixmaster, wait you say that price is a good deal for him.

Here's the kicker folks, it was 17.99$ for CD Mixmaster, that's right, 18$ will get you 1/7th of a toy that is meant to combine from vehicle mode into a hulking giant robot. (It was seven vehicles right?)

Ah, and lest we forget, for a wonderful price of 14.99$ CND you could also buy Long Haul, Scrapper, Scavenger or Rampage and one other piece of the Supreme sized Devastator. (Not Demolishor, there wasn't a red vehicle in the bunch.)

So, pay the ridiculous price of 18$ and 15$ and you still don't own a complete Devastator. No, you're missing two more cruical vehicles needed to complete the combination. (If I'm not mixing up my Legends Class with my Supreme class.)

It is completely pathetic the things these VV Pricers will come up with. Even more so when they split up the parts of a figure that requires all the pieces to be a complete toy and then charge scalp-rific prices for them.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #1195
sarmick01
Canadian Slag

That's probably what they are going for....seperate the giant figure and charge a ton of money to get the whole thing. There was only 6 vehicles on the giant and seven on the legends size.
sarmick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #1196
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarmick01 View Post
That's probably what they are going for....seperate the giant figure and charge a ton of money to get the whole thing. There was only 6 vehicles on the giant and seven on the legends size.
Ah, well they were still missing one of the parts. Jerks.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #1197
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions

Found a bunch of Beast Wars, some complete, some not, all great shape! (except I broke off Megatrons arm when I was transforming him (doh!)

Total paid was $31 bucks. They had a few more bags with a couple small guys, but I spent enough on these guys, I basically just wanted the complete ones, and Magnaboss, and of course Optimal Optimus who's just missing his gun.

And yep, All three pieces of Magnaboss were in three different baggies, so I had to buy a couple stupid ones lol oh well.

Last edited by Mike; 08-03-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #1198
sikkbones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Found a bunch of Beast Wars, some complete, some not, all great shape! (except I broke off Megatrons arm when I was transforming him (doh!)

Total paid was $31 bucks. They had a few more bags with a couple small guys, but I spent enough on these guys, I basically just wanted the complete ones, and Magnaboss, and of course Optimal Optimus who's just missing his gun.

And yep, All three pieces of Magnaboss were in three different baggies, so I had to buy a couple stupid ones lol oh well.

Arghh you actually found a Optimal Optimus with an Intact Robot Head... I've been looking for that for months,
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #1199
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions

Wanna trade? shoot me a PM!
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #1200
juxtapose519
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Found a bunch of Beast Wars, some complete, some not, all great shape!
Nice snag. I came here to say that I grabbed a Transmetals Cheetor for $3, but I think you got me beat. Well played.

Trade | Cybertron Feedback | TFW Feedback | Collection
juxtapose519 is offline   Reply With Quote