Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 12-13-2018, 07:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
War For Cybertron: Siege Greenlight Revealed

We have a nice surprise for all of you. Care of In Demand Toys On Facebook*we have our first look at the new*War For Cybertron: Siege Greenlight figure. Good-old fans of the G1 cartoon should remember Greenlight, who was one of the Autobot fembots seen briefly in the episode “The Search Of Alpha Trion”. To our surprise, she is getting her first figure in all these years thanks to the Siege line. The mold is a nice redeco with a new head of the Power Of The Primes Moonracer figure, so she still retains her combiner port (which was » Continue Reading.

The post War For Cybertron: Siege Greenlight Revealed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 12-13-2018, 07:19 PM   #2
tz101
Machine War
Re: War For Cybertron: Siege Greenlight Revealed

I dont understand why they took the time to remold into chromia if they were going to release greenlight why not leave chromia same mold then you could have a complete female combiner ??
tz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:21 PM   #3
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Bought
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:12 PM   #4
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Sweet. Now just give us Lancer for the full Elita Team.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:15 PM   #5
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

In my opinion this is probably the worst Deluxe mold in recent years, but Hasbro keeps repainting it....

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:50 PM   #6
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Looking at her compared to my copy of Moonracer, she has more than a new head.

The forearms, abdomen, lower legs and feet are also remolded. Her fists look like they no longer hinge inward for transformation as well and are now one piece with the forearm. Look forward to seeing if the alt mode has any new tooling.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:54 PM   #7
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Bought
Absolutely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post
Sweet. Now just give us Lancer for the full Elita Team.
I was going to say the exact same thing. Chromia can serve as backup lol. She's tough enough on her own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
In my opinion this is probably the worst Deluxe mold in recent years, but Hasbro keeps repainting it....
If I may play Devil's advocate to your opinion, I figure it gets repainted so often because it is actually a fantastic mold, to some of us anyway, and is very versatile for this entire team. It makes them look uniform as a combiner and as a unit. The brilliance is in the various backpack configurations that can be pulled off in order to offer different looks while still maintaining the excessively wide range of poseability.
All that said, the mold should definitely not be used for anyone other than this group, I'm not normally a fan of unofficial combiners and I understand that most people think like you do and dislike the mold on the whole. I have to ask though, out of curiosity, why do you dislike the mold? I actually struggle to find anything at all about it to dislike so I'm just curious how the other side thinks.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:02 PM   #8
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
Absolutely!

I was going to say the exact same thing. Chromia can serve as backup lol. She's tough enough on her own.

If I may play Devil's advocate to your opinion, I figure it gets repainted so often because it is actually a fantastic mold, to some of us anyway, and is very versatile for this entire team. It makes them look uniform as a combiner and as a unit. The brilliance is in the various backpack configurations that can be pulled off in order to offer different looks while still maintaining the excessively wide range of poseability.
All that said, the mold should definitely not be used for anyone other than this group, I'm not normally a fan of unofficial combiners and I understand that most people think like you do and dislike the mold on the whole. I have to ask though, out of curiosity, why do you dislike the mold? I actually struggle to find anything at all about it to dislike so I'm just curious how the other side thinks.

I only have the Moonracer from this mold (since I hate this mold, of course I won't spend money buy another one),

I dislike this mold's robot mode, car mode.

Car mode doesn't really like a car, it's more a like a pen, the car body is so long, but still it's better than the robot mode in my opinion.

Robot mode has a very large backpack, the legs and feet are also weird, the only good part is probably the face.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:11 PM   #9
Digibasherx
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
Car mode doesn't really like a car, it's more a like a pen, the car body is so long, but still it's better than the robot mode in my opinion.
Think of her as the stretch limo of Cybertron.
Digibasherx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:17 PM   #10
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

Okay, I'm in! Odd that they retained the combiner port on this figure but removed it from Chromia though.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote