Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 07-12-2018, 02:26 PM   #1
Ninjatron
Overlord of all Ninjas
How Transformers Changed Around the World

My panel for 2018 puts a focus away from Japan and takes a look at what happened when Transformers went international! Learn about how the Transformers brand transformed itself when it was introduced to other countries like Mexico, Brazil, Chile, France, Germany, and Italy. Of course, I can't leave out Canada either!

Wacky colors! Bizarre stories! Terrible yet catchy songs! A transforming tub of margarine! The power of shoes! All this and more at "How Transformers Changed Around the World"!

Happening Sunday at 3pm. It is the final panel presentation of the show before the organizers Q&A.

Also I guess I am doing a drawing thing in the Kids' room that same day at 1? Hey, whatever man.

Sayonara.
Old 07-16-2018, 12:25 AM   #2
zuffyprime
Fortress Maximus
Re: How Transformers Changed Around the World

Thanks for the panel ninjatron!
zuffyprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 10:48 AM   #3
JLvatron
Chosen 1

This panel was absolutely Epic!
Who’d a guessed there’d be the alternate brand Trasformer which would eventually product real Transformers!

Crazy!

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 08:50 PM   #4
Ninjatron
Overlord of all Ninjas

Thanks to everyone who saw my panel!
I put a lot of work into this one, and unfortunately I had to miss quite a bit of the rest of the show because I was busy working on it up until a few hours before showtime. But it was all worth it in the end when I saw people reacting to all the crazy stuff that they had never seen before.

I am especially proud of the Italian Beast Wars song. Aaron Archer was telling me the night before, without knowing anything about what I had planned, that Beast Wars was very popular in Italy. Now I think we know why!

I definitely need to thank Colin for the opportunity and for those extra few minutes at the end. I actually had extra content that I cut for time, and even then I went a little over. Maybe someday I'll do this panel again, but an extended version with more countries and more stuff.

Also, a big thanks to Oasis. I was perhaps regretfully dismissive when she tried to warn me about how much time was left. I had already declared my intentions to take as much time as I needed since I was put on last, but I should have been more polite to our gracious panel queen.

I've got a few ideas for other Transformers panels I could do next year. But what do you want to see? If you have seen my other panels, let me know what you liked and what you might want more of. I'll see what I can do.

Sayonara.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:59 PM   #5
Stormrave
Machine War

This was an awesome panel. What I love best is all the crazy stuff I have never seen before. I wouldn't know where to begin looking for stuff about Transformers and shoes on the Internet; I wouldn't even know there was anything about Transformers and shoes to START looking for! I love all the commercials too. I love coming home having seen new stuff I didn't know existed.
Stormrave is offline   Reply With Quote