Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 02-19-2018, 03:46 PM   #21
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Toy Fair 2018 ? Power Of The Primes Titan Class Predaking Extra Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonoid View Post
I'm not too familiar with the 3p predacons. Is the MMC Feral Rex the same as the Jinbao OS Feral Rex?
In essence, kinda, at least that is the intention. However, Jinbao did take some liberties and shortcuts along the way and, as such, the ACTUAL MMC version is better and smoother but not as big. Think of the ACTUAL as 5 bulky voyagers versus 5 slightly modified Leaders. The ko add-on kit helps some of It, but definitely not all.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #22
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
In essence, kinda, at least that is the intention. However, Jinbao did take some liberties and shortcuts along the way and, as such, the ACTUAL MMC version is better and smoother but not as big. Think of the ACTUAL as 5 bulky voyagers versus 5 slightly modified Leaders. The ko add-on kit helps some of It, but definitely not all.
thanks for the clarification, might consider the jinbao after seeing the potp version
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:26 PM   #23
Brawn84
Machine War

Looks good, but since I just bought a UT Warlord that scales great with most Chug and CW Combiners, I may pass, but we’ll see.
I know the Toy Fair is for new toys, but it would’ve been nice if they released a pic or 2 with Predaking next to CW Devastator to see just how big this guy is!
One thing that kinda bugs me after seeing this set, I don’t see why they couldn’t retool Voyager size Dinobots out of this set instead of the deluxe ones we got.
Brawn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:52 PM   #24
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
thanks for the clarification, might consider the jinbao after seeing the potp version
You're welcome. If you plan to display along side, say, mp figures I still think the ko better looks the part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawn84 View Post
Looks good, but since I just bought a UT Warlord that scales great with most Chug and CW Combiners, I may pass, but we’ll see.
I know the Toy Fair is for new toys, but it would’ve been nice if they released a pic or 2 with Predaking next to CW Devastator to see just how big this guy is!
One thing that kinda bugs me after seeing this set, I don’t see why they couldn’t retool Voyager size Dinobots out of this set instead of the deluxe ones we got.
I did the same thing and glad ai did. I have heard it suggested that Predaking should have been like the other combiners and the dinobots as the titan could have rivaled Devy. I can see the argument. Predaking was kinda shown next to Abominus. That should give a good indication maybe?
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:59 PM   #25
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Go for the jinbao OS black Predaking, that looks great, plus you won't be able to find the same color in Hasbro one.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:18 AM   #26
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post
This looks awesome to me. Easily my most anticipated release from this toyline, and POTP is already top-to-bottom awesome.
This^ Support the original 100%, stay away from 3rd party/knockoffs.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote