Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 06-15-2008, 02:44 AM   #11
Blurrz
Fast Everything
Re: I got this awesome message.

Ugh.. nothing's more incompetent than stating your location by saying up. And there's no way in hell someone would say they're from the "West End" of America.

edit - BTW, your stuff is great

Last edited by Blurrz; 06-15-2008 at 02:47 AM.
Blurrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #12
Aernaroth
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatron View Post
Well, I am ninja, and as such, it is my right to act creepy! Acting creepy is part of the ninja lifestyle, and I will not stand for such anti-ninja hate-speech.

Sayonara.
If people notice you being creepy, then you fail at being a ninja.
Aernaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:27 PM   #13
Magnimus
Alternator

We better put out an APB for Internet Tough Guys on the loose.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:20 AM   #14
Oreobot
Beasty

There's an area of Vancouver called the West End.
Oreobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:38 AM   #15
Ninjatron
Overlord of all Ninjas

At no point did I ever encounter any of these Internet tough guys from the West End. I may be a ninja, but it's not like they couldn't find me, considering that not only I was pointed out to the script reading audience twice, but I also was wearing a shirt that said "Ninjatron" on the back and "SykoGrafix" on the front.

Either the entire thing was a joke as I suspected, or perhaps they caught one look at my now Super Seyian-esque golden mane and figured they had best not mess with me. I think I'll go with the latter.

Too bad though. I've had my own website for 11 years now, and in that time I've gotten tons of hate mail. It could have been interesting to destr... I mean.. have a conversation with one of these people who seems to dislike what I do so much. A missed opportunity. But I have to thank the individual who wrote to me. At the time I was knee deep in trying to finish the comic by the deadline, and I was pretty unsure if it was going to come out ok. Getting a message like that served as motivation to finish and do as good of a job as I could.

Sayonara.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:13 AM   #16
JLvatron
Chosen 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatron View Post
But I have to thank the individual who wrote to me. At the time I was knee deep in trying to finish the comic by the deadline, and I was pretty unsure if it was going to come out ok. Getting a message like that served as motivation to finish and do as good of a job as I could.
Considering the outstanding work you did this year (always do but even more in technicolor), I should pay him again, ...i mean, hope he sends you the message again next year.

Seriosouly, whenever some idiot does that again, just remember 2 facts:

1- His/Her hate mail only indicates the pathetic value of their own life. (which is sincerely saddening )

and

2- The TFcon voice actor's themselves have heralded your awesome work as impressive. The haters email means squat next to hearing live praise from the real deal.

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:52 PM   #17
Ninjatron
Overlord of all Ninjas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLvatron View Post
Considering the outstanding work you did this year (always do but even more in technicolor), I should pay him again, ...i mean, hope he sends you the message again next year.
Actually in that case I could probably stand to get messages like that everyday! It would probably help.

Quote:
The haters email means squat next to hearing live praise from the real deal.
Ain't that the truth. Gregg Berger was totally cool. I'll remember that for a long time.

Anyway, no worries. I never really take it that seriously when I get messages like this. In fact, I like it, hence my calling it "awesome". In some cases, they've lead to some pretty epic confrontations. I guess it's for the best that there was no face-to-face meeting this time, as the world may have cracked in half from all the awesomeness.

Sayonara.