Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-05-2019, 12:37 PM   #101
Solauren
Generation 1
Re: WFC Omega Supreme release date Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuropa View Post
back in stock on TRU site
Except I can't get him to add to a shopping cart
Solauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 01:08 PM   #102
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solauren View Post
Ditto, been trying all morning.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 01:44 PM   #103
riderman
Beast Machine

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
The NEW Toys R Us Website has been a disaster ever since they changed it. I thought they would have fixed it by now. Your best bet is to call the Toys R Us Customer services to address this continuously issue 1-866-345 -5656
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 09:47 PM   #104
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
LOL, nice trolling on TRU's part. I wouldn't worry about it though. He'll be at store locations soon enough.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 01:02 AM   #105
nuropa
Robot in Disguise

Amazon.com has a decent deal on Omega Supreme for $135 US ($159 - $25 coupon). total in $167 US or $231 CAD (Amazon exchange rate) shipped, which isn't bad. it is temporarily out of stock atm.

Last edited by nuropa; 10-08-2019 at 01:05 AM.
nuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 08:23 AM   #106
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Amazon.com has a decent deal on Omega Supreme for $135 US ($159 - $25 coupon). total in $167 US or $231 CAD (Amazon exchange rate) shipped, which isn't bad. it is temporarily out of stock atm.
Thanks! I added it to cart, applied the coupon. With expected import fees it came to $245 total. I hovered over the “Place Order” button, knowing Omega Supreme Canadian stock was at that moment suspended in a state of pure quantum flux. If I clicked “Place Order” then the superposition of Omega’s Canadian stock would collapse into the figure becoming easily available and plentiful in Canada, often at discount. If I did not click “Place Order” then Omega’s Canadian stock availability was done for, and he would be impossible to order within Canada ever again without paying scalper prices.

Once again, I have saved my fellow Canadian collectors still searching for Omega by clicking “Place Order”. As long as Amazon US does restock and ship him, we will soon have plentiful discounted Omegas for all my fellow Canadian collectors.

You are all welcome.

Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 08:25 AM   #107
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
If I clicked “Place Order” then the superposition of Omega’s Canadian stock would collapse into the figure becoming easily available and plentiful in Canada, often at discount. If I did not click “Place Order” then Omega’s Canadian stock availability was done for, and he would be impossible to order within Canada ever again without paying scalper prices.

Once again, I have saved my fellow Canadian collectors still searching for Omega by clicking “Place Order”. As long as Amazon US does restock and ship him, we will soon have plentiful discounted Omegas for all my fellow Canadian collectors.

You are all welcome.

Thanks be, now he will surface around Black Friday for certain
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 08:50 AM   #108
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Thanks! I added it to cart, applied the coupon. With expected import fees it came to $245 total. I hovered over the “Place Order” button, knowing Omega Supreme Canadian stock was at that moment suspended in a state of pure quantum flux. If I clicked “Place Order” then the superposition of Omega’s Canadian stock would collapse into the figure becoming easily available and plentiful in Canada, often at discount. If I did not click “Place Order” then Omega’s Canadian stock availability was done for, and he would be impossible to order within Canada ever again without paying scalper prices.

You are all welcome.

FOR THE ROYALTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 10:08 AM   #109
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

Quote:

You are all welcome.

Thanks man, I knew we could count on you!
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 11:12 AM   #110
Pascal
Banned

Quote:

You are all welcome.

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote