Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2009, 05:47 AM   #21
C_Shewins
Robot Master
C_Shewins's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 737
Re: Fallen Prime

I saw Gundam HeavyArms Custom parts there i was just gonna put it on my classic Prime and mod it.
__________________
Needs:
Universe Legend Wheelie, ROTF Ejector;


Just got:
ROTF Bruticus, Supreme Devastator, ROTF Leader Jetfire, DIA Commander Trailer, HA SKid.
C_Shewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #22
Zodberg
Machine War
Zodberg's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oakville.
Posts: 265
Send a message via AIM to Zodberg
Re: Fallen Prime

Quote:
Sorry if your not pleased by what you see... Thanks for commenting!
Oh, I'm pleased, it just took me took me a few extra seconds to notice how cool the trailer was.
Zodberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:18 AM   #23
shotokandragon
Generation 2
shotokandragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: winnipeg
Posts: 151
Re: Fallen Prime

I love the true flame job you did with this guy, it just pops, thumbs up Chris. My only critique are those rims, I'm used to seeing rims black ( my bad, I didn't send you those reference pics of that truck that comes into the shop, flat black truck w/old school flames and flat black rims ). The add-ons is a plus, love them gundam parts. Hope it goes well in ebay.
shotokandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #24
MisBio12
Robot in Disguise
MisBio12's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 502
Re: Fallen Prime

XXXX that is nice
MisBio12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:37 AM   #25
chris-morada
Junior Member
chris-morada's Ebay Auctions
chris-morada's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City
Posts: 14
Re: Fallen Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotokandragon View Post
I love the true flame job you did with this guy, it just pops, thumbs up Chris. My only critique are those rims, I'm used to seeing rims black ( my bad, I didn't send you those reference pics of that truck that comes into the shop, flat black truck w/old school flames and flat black rims ). The add-ons is a plus, love them gundam parts. Hope it goes well in ebay.
Uh huh... I was waiting for those references! Ha ha, nah, it's cool man. I think you were the one who suggested (on tfw) to paint it black with the red lip, or was that encline?

Back to that truck your talking about. You need to send it my way, I might need it again, for something.... Are the flames on that truck outlined with pinstripe?
__________________
OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS * PLEASE E-MAIL or PM
chris-morada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #26
shotokandragon
Generation 2
shotokandragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: winnipeg
Posts: 151
Re: Fallen Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-morada View Post
Uh huh... I was waiting for those references! Ha ha, nah, it's cool man. I think you were the one who suggested (on tfw) to paint it black with the red lip, or was that encline?

Back to that truck your talking about. You need to send it my way, I might need it again, for something.... Are the flames on that truck outlined with pinstripe?
Ya on tfw it was just flat black. And for the truck that comes in, no pinstripe outline, hopefully that truck comes in soon, so I can send you those pics... I believe he is due for service.
shotokandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:58 PM   #27
onecoin
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Heading back to Kyoto
Posts: 2,421
Re: Fallen Prime

OMG That is so Awesome. So incredibly awesome.
onecoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #28
chris-morada
Junior Member
chris-morada's Ebay Auctions
chris-morada's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City
Posts: 14
Re: Fallen Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by onecoin View Post
OMG That is so Awesome. So incredibly awesome.
Thanks mate!
__________________
OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS * PLEASE E-MAIL or PM
chris-morada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:28 PM   #29
faustx
ShelfLife Founder
faustx's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 847
Re: Fallen Prime

Truly amazing work. Personally I think flames on any vehicle are white trash central, but I can't deny that this is an amazing piece sum total. The shots of Nemi firing the trailer mounted gun and feeding the gun from his own arm....whoa!
faustx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:33 PM   #30
chris-morada
Junior Member
chris-morada's Ebay Auctions
chris-morada's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City
Posts: 14
Re: Fallen Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustx View Post
Truly amazing work. Personally I think flames on any vehicle are white trash central, but I can't deny that this is an amazing piece sum total. The shots of Nemi firing the trailer mounted gun and feeding the gun from his own arm....whoa!
No comment on the flames part

Thanks for the complement!
__________________
OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS * PLEASE E-MAIL or PM
chris-morada is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chris morada, decepticon, primes, the fallen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Transformers Shopping






Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.

Transformers on eBay.ca!
Transformers
transformers war for cybertron siege Phantom Strike Squadron Skywarp Wfc
Transformers
Transformers
Transformers 2014 Botcon Pirates vs Knights box set - Scorponok, etc
Transformers
Siege Lot Skywarp Megatron Hound
Transformers
Transformers Siege WFC-S27 PHANTOMSTRIKE SQUADRON SKYWARP Amazon Exclusive
Transformers
Transformers Fansproject Glacialord Set of 5 Transformers Combiner 3rd Party
Transformers
Transformers Authentic Masterpiece SMOKESCREEN, TRACKS, BLUESTREAK, G2 BUMBLEBEE

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.