Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-04-2012, 06:37 AM   #91
Sideswipe
Break it down!
Re: Canada is getting very far behind in releases...is this a bad sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandoclone87 View Post

Didn't Soundwave come out with Wheeljack and yet I can't find one single SW, but can find a dozen Jacks.
If this is reference to wave 2 of Prime RID, there was only 1 soundwave but 2 WJ per case in that wave.
Sideswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #92
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Damn was hoping to get one, guess its off to the interwebs to find one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
If this is reference to wave 2 of Prime RID, there was only 1 soundwave but 2 WJ per case in that wave.
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #93
Pascal
Banned

I finally found out why there are no new toys on the shelves: JACOBOT IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. Without him, no new toys can be reported!
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:17 PM   #94
Detective Barricade
Beasty
Send a message via MSN to Detective Barricade Send a message via Skype™ to Detective Barricade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
That's wave 1. Wave 2 has everyone at 1 per case except Bumblebee, adding Ratchet and Arcee.

Feedback: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40226

Current wants: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=48339
Detective Barricade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #95
TFtoys
Animated

woo, this was actually happened from 2009 at this thread started?
with the call back of the GI JOe movie figures, I assumed Hasbro will push more toys out with full force, including TF lines to recover and reprofit their budget of lost in the call back.
TFtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #96
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

It's so boring out there at stores these days. How long has it been since a bunch of us were scrambling for Voyager TFP Megs and wave 1 commanders?

Sigh.
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #97
shockwing
Please, call me Bringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFtoys View Post
woo, this was actually happened from 2009 at this thread started?
with the call back of the GI JOe movie figures, I assumed Hasbro will push more toys out with full force, including TF lines to recover and reprofit their budget of lost in the call back.
Thats a good theory, maybe they are also waiting for the wave 1 and 2 to sell out so they send a whole bunch more TF: Prime related figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
It's so boring out there at stores these days. How long has it been since a bunch of us were scrambling for Voyager TFP Megs and wave 1 commanders?

Sigh.
Its nice to give your wallet a break, but now its been so long and dry: like you said, it got boring, fast. luckly I have have a pile-of-loot at BBTS with a bunch of stuff will ship out this month to keep me preoccupied until TFcon
shockwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #98
gagagalvatron
Half psychotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post

Sigh.
I dunno. I agree that it's boring.

I don't miss inventing reasons to go to Wal-Mart or TRU hoping that this time they'll have something. It's been nice to skip the store trips.

Sometimes I think one day I'll step into a Wal-Mart and just snap. Not violent or anything, but my mind will just crack from one too many trips into the hellmouth.
gagagalvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #99
Nomad
Airachnid's ratservant
Send a message via AIM to Nomad Send a message via MSN to Nomad

Honestly, I don't even bother "hunting" anymore unless I'm already in there for other shit (aka, when I'm in Stupidstore for groceries/in London Drugs sending something out at the postal depo or every few weeks on the way to my Yugioh tournaments) or unless there's something specific I'm expecting to pick up (like when I went to the Wal-Mart close to where I play cards couse a friend told me they might still have Brimstone scouts). Other than that, I just bide my time & occasionally hit up a store I haven't been to in a few months in case of who knows... but yeah. That last one is usually a waste of time & gas.

Moral of the story? Those days of driving around all day to hit up everything without finding anything are over hah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
"they're all gone, vultures everywhere"

Last edited by Nomad; 06-08-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #100
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Honestly, I don't even bother "hunting" anymore unless I'm already in there for other shit (aka, when I'm in Stupidstore for groceries/in London Drugs sending something out at the postal depo or every few weeks on the way to my Yugioh tournaments) or unless there's something specific I'm expecting to pick up (like when I went to the Wal-Mart close to where I play cards couse a friend told me they might still have Brimstone scouts). Other than that, I just bide my time & occasionally hit up a store I haven't been to in a few months in case of who knows... but yeah. That last one is usually a waste of time & gas.

Moral of the story? Those days of driving around all day to hit up everything without finding anything are over hah.
Pretty much. I do most of my collecting online nowadays; only stuff I get in stores is usually impulse buys, larger items, or wave 1-2 stuff.

(Mind, this is mainly possible because I live across the street from a post office.)