Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 04-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
johndclayton
Generation 1
what ive learned over time growing up as a fan

for some of us this stuff is just a hobby over time, for others its just a personel interest we hold onto from our childhood years to remember a much younger age and more care free time in our lives while looking back on it all as adults over time and for some of ust still its a way we hold on to some portion of our personel youth over the eyars while staying yougn in mind and spirt even as we grow in age and maturity with each and every passing day

im sure we all got our personel heroes from back in the day when it comes to our favorite child hood saturday morning cartoons and the heroes who in some way or other managed to leave some kind of positive change in each of our lives at that yougn age.

for some few of us though its something we come to genuinely believe in over time and becomes something so much more over time then just being merely ficitonal over time. as someone once said its a good thing when a story can make you think over time but when it can in a positive way change how you think and bring about a postive change and influence in your life that is when it becomes something better all togehter in a sort of meta fictional kind of way

some of us need to beleive in something to be strong enough to go on living our day to day life. to beleive in something greater then our own personel self. wether it be friends family or the will to go on fighting for their personel well being at any cost to our own person. wether it be some kind of noble and justful honest cause or something as simple as a desire to fight merely for the sake of needing to beleive there is still some ssmall shred of jsutice left in this rotten crapsack world we call real life

for some folks its a desire to live a life of honor or to gain some measure of personel redemption over a personel matter of their life concenring their past

for me though there are things that i beleive in

love, friendship, faith, inner strength, rock and roll, courage, will power, determination , and fighting spirit

at times those are the very things a person needs most in their life to give that person the strength and conviction they need to go on living and fighting for their right to live even in the most hopeless moments of despair and the darkest of times against truly insurmountable odds

in my 34 years of living life i do know this much for a fact.

it takes a strong man to stand up for himself and his beliefs in a fight

it takes a even stronger man to stand up for others in a fight when that man has to believe in others in order to be strong enough to be that man to believe in himself and inspire hope in others

but the strongest man of all is the one who has the guts and the strength of will to take a fatal hit in the fight for his friends family and loved ones and still somehow manage to find the strength of will to find his way back to his feet and to go on fighting the good fight even as a dead and dieing man.

they say the human brain lives on for a full 8 minutes or so after the heart heart stops beating as a man dies, that he can still hear and see everything happening around his person as his mind dies while he is still in that concouse state of mind before his brain fully dies on him from oxygen starvation

for the person that is able to force their dieng body to move on sheer strength of will power determination emotions and unbreakable faith itself in their own person making the impossible possible through sheer force of will and fighting spirit

at times that very action in itself can be a truly awe inspiring act and perhaps even a minor miracle in itself when that man is able to fight from their very dieng breath to the last moment in their dieing existance

i would wager its all to rare a thing when it does happen in real life but i also believe that when it does happen on the rarest of occasions that it can be the very thing legends are made of when that man dies a true martyr for a just and honorable cause.

the late great kamina done payed proof to that as did optimus prime before him.

like i said we all got our hereos and those 2 are but a few of many that i look up to and respect .
johndclayton is offline   Reply With Quote