Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 06-10-2016, 04:31 PM   #1
Chigimus
Masterpiece
Mandarin reviews of Titans Return Hardhead, Blurr, Skullcruncher and Scourge

Can't understand a damn thing and the guy has virtually no comparisons aside from comparing them to each figure within the same line, but it's a good first look at the overall molds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLUC...hEsxMDA2MjAxNg

I'm really torn with Hardhead. The mold is pretty good, except for the gaps in the calves and forearms but I know those were necessary by design given how the fists and legs collapse into the body for alt mode. But I always felt Hardhead should be about Voyager sized and that opinion appears to be in line with Sunbow scaling chart.

Skullcruncher seems to have really hollow legs, especially from behind, which then the review seems to suggest there are balancing issues as he's also top heavy with the gator head backpack.

But I do like the engineering designs for Blurr and Scourge. The choices they made really do help to fill out the hollowed our limbs. May just go with Takara for these 2 as I prefer their color schemes over Hasbro's decisions.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:29 PM   #2
Larkhainan
Robot in Disguise
Re: Mandarin reviews of Titans Return Hardhead, Blurr, Skullcruncher and Scourge

Skullsmasher looks pretty mopey, but the other three look excellent.

He compares Hardhead to Nitro Bumblebee in the first review, in at least vehicle mode.
Larkhainan is offline   Reply With Quote