Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-06-2020, 08:46 PM   #2131
Janitor
Classic
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvu View Post
the ratchet 2 pack is back in stock!
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
MEGA thanks for that, hope this one pans out unlike the last order

So messed up...what about the people who had their original orders cancelled and are not surfing on a Friday night??
Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 09:20 PM   #2132
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
MEGA thanks for that, hope this one pans out unlike the last order

So messed up...what about the people who had their original orders cancelled and are not surfing on a Friday night??
Mine said supposed to be here today, but NADA....it's still in Washington down the States.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 09:25 PM   #2133
LostPrime
Generation 1

Quote:
Thank you so much looks like mine isn't going to make it either so I re-ordered as well
LostPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 09:27 PM   #2134
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostPrime View Post
Thank you so much looks like mine isn't going to make it either so I re-ordered as well
Where is yours right now? The one that you order previously?
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 09:44 AM   #2135
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
I've had more than a few packages go missing after going through halton hills, it's their facility and they know there is something going on there but they let it continue, that's in them and we shouldn't have to deal with stuff like this. If I want to get this set then I'm going to have to go to the after market and pay insane prices. Amazon has screwed every exclusive they've had, hasbro needs to stop giving them exclusive figures. Did you miss the part where I said they fraudulently changed the tracking history of my order? Canada customs will have a record of when a package comes into the country, it came in to Canada on the 24th but Amazon changed it to the 28th. My package went missing on monday the 26th at 1139 pm after it left halton hills but now they are saying that it didn't go missing till after the 28th ( rhe day it was supposed to be delivered on). Amazon was the company handling the shipping and delivery, not any other company so its all on amazon.
These posts are not filling me with confidence.

I was just charged this past Friday. I checked this morning and it says, Package arrived Halton Hills. And Package Departed Halton Hills.

But the thing the delivery chain starts out with a Delivery Appointment Scheduled CA listing on the 6th.

If that factory is a known place for employees to falsify information and steal other peoples stuff while expecting them to pay for it, why has the legal authority in Ontario not done anything about this factory?

It sounds to me this is no longer strictly an internal matter for Amazon, but a large scale Fraud case because they are charging people's Credit Cards, and even if they issue a refund they are still perpetuating a theft of identity and product.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:34 AM   #2136
Mishap
Machine War

I'm curious... is the Paradron Medic set supposed to come with a plain cardboard overpack? Mine didn't. Every Hasbro exclusive I have ordered previously from Amazon has had an outer box as prepared by Hasbro. Transformers, Marvel Legends, etc. They just slapped a Canada Post label on the Transformers box. I hope this isn't the new standard. I think next time I'll specify that it's a gift so I get it inside an Amazon box. That still works, right?
Mishap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 10:52 AM   #2137
cr3d1t
Beast Machine

I got mine inside another box.
Old 11-07-2020, 11:05 AM   #2138
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishap View Post
I'm curious... is the Paradron Medic set supposed to come with a plain cardboard overpack? Mine didn't. Every Hasbro exclusive I have ordered previously from Amazon has had an outer box as prepared by Hasbro. Transformers, Marvel Legends, etc. They just slapped a Canada Post label on the Transformers box. I hope this isn't the new standard. I think next time I'll specify that it's a gift so I get it inside an Amazon box. That still works, right?
I got mine 3 days ago, there was no outer package box on that one...they just sent the main packaging, a cardboard main box inside and unpadded paper envelope. It was sent thru Halton Hills apparently but it arrived ok. Pretty sure I told them to put it in an Amazon box, but considering all of the F-Ups at least I got an order from them.

I ordered the set with the G2 Sideswipe as well recently, I got it before and it came inside a separate hasbro box and was in another box...lets see what happens this 2nd time out.

Good luck, seems it is really needed...
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:45 AM   #2139
RodimusRocks
Machine War

Quote:
Just ordered it! Thanks! Cancelled my .com order.

It is weird that if you type in War for Cybertron on Amazon (which is what I do) it doesn't come up. You have to look them up specifically, and I also didn't get an e-mail telling me it was back in stock.
RodimusRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 07:05 PM   #2140
theoneyouknowleast
Classic

Got delay notifications for both my coneheads and prowl/ironhide sets today. At least they didn't cancel

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread

Looking For: Nothing Right Now
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote