Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 03-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #81
laffy
Crossover
Re: TRU Canada SKUs reveal retail price for Masterpiece Soundwave, Generations Metrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotThePro View Post
Is there a release date? For Soundwave in particular.
all mp's are not comming out till the fall likey in october is not delayed >(
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:24 PM   #82
ImNotThePro
XBL - Im Not The Pro
ImNotThePro's Ebay Auctions
Re: TRU Canada SKUs reveal retail price for Masterpiece Soundwave, Generations Metrop

lol, everything I want always comes out on my brothers birthday
ImNotThePro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #83
blueandwhite
Generation 1

I'm really looking forward to MP Soundwave but I'm not sure how much he's going to cost once the scalpers get ahold of most of the available stock. Since Prime quickly skyrocketed up into the $200 range, I expect that Soundwave may climb even higher. It wouldn't surprise me to see him hit $250-300 before Christmas. Even though I caved and ended up paying $170 to pickup a MP Prime, there's no way I'll be shelling out $250+ for a Hasbro Soundwave.

I guess Acidstorm will be the consolation prize like Thundercracker was this year.
blueandwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #84
Rev
Addict

I'm glad I have the Takara version, but if I can find it at regular price I will get it.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #85
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I'm glad I have the Takara version, but if I can find it at regular price I will get it.
I have the takara and getting both sets of tapes but will be all over hasbro mp soundwave would be nice to have both one in robot and one in alt mode... right now i keep transforming it as i love both modes
Old 03-10-2013, 05:26 AM   #86
FlyingVEE
Generation 2
Send a message via ICQ to FlyingVEE

Newbie here... first post

Can we pre-order these at TRU website or in person?
FlyingVEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:16 AM   #87
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingVEE View Post
Newbie here... first post

Can we pre-order these at TRU website or in person?
You can do both, but they have to be listed on the website. I'm pretty sure that if you order in store you get free shipping.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #88
j_logik
Real Life Diaclone
j_logik's Ebay Auctions

Well I intend to get Soundwave even though I am getting the Takara version with his cassettes. One of the best things is knowing the patterns where MP's seem to show up at TRU retail where I am.

Fellow members rest assured, if I do find more than one, I will consume as many as feasibly possibly and other members will get early Christmas gifts.

I also tend to frequent the US during the year (and this Oct is a definite possibility) so, I can potentially "double-up" and bring some back!!!

My Wants:
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=58740

My Feedback Thread
j_logik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #89
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_logik View Post
Well I intend to get Soundwave even though I am getting the Takara version with his cassettes. One of the best things is knowing the patterns where MP's seem to show up at TRU retail where I am.

Fellow members rest assured, if I do find more than one, I will consume as many as feasibly possibly and other members will get early Christmas gifts.

I also tend to frequent the US during the year (and this Oct is a definite possibility) so, I can potentially "double-up" and bring some back!!!
thats great one problem is that if many buy lots extra for other members most members will pay by credit card and wont be able too... its nice but half the fun is finding it on the shelf lol please leave stock where its at please
Old 03-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #90
0taku
Machine War
0taku's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to 0taku Send a message via Yahoo to 0taku

true. part of the joy and excitment is walking into the store and seeing it on the shelf
0taku is offline   Reply With Quote