Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 07-19-2016, 09:35 AM   #1
Slayback
Animated
Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to TFcon and the staff for making it happen again. Wish i was able to partake more in the shows, panels, and auctions!
Thanks to everyone who dropped by - even though there were some difficult moments, all was well.

I didnt get to walk around the vendors much but I got to spend quality time with my friends and customers - this is what i got to take away from the show and this definitely makes me happy.

Regards
eric

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815
Slayback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 09:45 AM   #2
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: Thanks

+1

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 09:48 AM   #3
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayback View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to TFcon and the staff for making it happen again. Wish i was able to partake more in the shows, panels, and auctions!
Thanks to everyone who dropped by - even though there were some difficult moments, all was well.

I didnt get to walk around the vendors much but I got to spend quality time with my friends and customers - this is what i got to take away from the show and this definitely makes me happy.

Regards
eric
Hey buddy;

You did a great job this weekend. I'm sorry I didn't have more opportunity to stop by and say hello, but I'm sure we can catch up soon. I'm pretty sure I still need to pick stuff up from you so we will touch base soon (BEFORE I have to send samples back!)
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 10:35 AM   #4
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

And thank you Eric and all the other vendors that were there. You guys did a fantastic job of being able to handle the enviroment and look after the number of people you did. As you said I wish we had more time to chat but at shows as busy as this it's tough. @ down_shift I hear the 3rd party panel was amazing and you did a great job. I wish I could have been there but I had to line up for the Frank Welker panel. The displays you set up with the samples looked great and my wallet had a nervous breakdown looking at all that stuff. Really looking forward to completeing Posieden. BigBite is awesome!
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 10:37 AM   #5
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayback View Post

Regards
eric
this... in a nut shell is what most of us go there for now...oh...and the plastic crack too