Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-28-2023, 10:46 AM   #701
Fermix
Generation 2
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

As of August 16, the Google page for NMC Toys removed the address of the business, and as of a few days ago the title now says "Moved" at the start of the business name.

Someone on the Facebook group said that they were filing a small court claim against Austin, and I can't help but think that the address removal within 3 weeks of that post is trying to avoid being served papers, and/or avoid a court date.

All of this while the social channels remain inactive and the website still happily takes customers' money. This business needs to be put out of its misery.
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 06:04 PM   #702
Skorpulator
Armada

Facebook page says their address is 535 Queen St East, Toronto, ON. Is it the one?
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 06:30 PM   #703
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpulator View Post
Facebook page says their address is 535 Queen St East, Toronto, ON. Is it the one?
He's probably evicted by now.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 06:47 PM   #704
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpulator View Post

I walked there during lunch on 2019 (my office is on Queen street), even before Covid, it was not a place u want to stay...homeless shelter nearby, and I didn't notice any sign of business. If u search this thread, u can probably even find my notes before as well.

But again, that might not be his office anymore after the issue, still remain as his home, he might setup home office before.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

Last edited by xueyue2; 08-29-2023 at 06:59 PM.
xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 10:38 PM   #705
Jive Turkey
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermix View Post
As of August 16, the Google page for NMC Toys removed the address of the business, and as of a few days ago the title now says "Moved" at the start of the business name.

Someone on the Facebook group said that they were filing a small court claim against Austin, and I can't help but think that the address removal within 3 weeks of that post is trying to avoid being served papers, and/or avoid a court date.

All of this while the social channels remain inactive and the website still happily takes customers' money. This business needs to be put out of its misery.
If you google "Northmen Collectibles", you'll see he has abandoned the NMC name on google and has gone back to Northmen Collectibles. That listing shows his current address.
My guess is he tried to bury all the negative reviews in NMC and go back to the old name where at least he was still in the low 4s. But that seems to have backfired as the reviews reset and now it's just pure 1 stars lol
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote