Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 11-11-2022, 01:30 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers HasLab Victory Saber Shipping Address Confirmation E-Mails Sent By Hasbr

Attention Victory Saber backers! Hasbro has just started to sent e-mails to all backers to confirm their addresses in order to start the shipping process of the highly anticipated Transformers HasLab Victory Saber.** TRANSFORMERS VICTORY SABER BACKERS! The time is ALMOST here!! Our teams are prepping to start shipping the Transformers Victory Saber to all of you. Before we do that, we want to make sure we have the correct shipping address listed on your order and give you a chance to make any necessary changes before it heads your way. You have until the end of the day on » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers HasLab Victory Saber Shipping Address Confirmation E-Mails Sent By Hasbro appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 11-11-2022, 01:51 PM   #2
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers HasLab Victory Saber Shipping Address Confirmation E-Mails Sent By H

I was kind of "meh" on him coming until I saw the pics of him side-by-side with WFC Jetfire. Man-O-Man I am back to being more hyped for him. The size comparison is great, and I am picturing what Deathsaurus will look like next to both of them.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 01:55 PM   #3
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers HasLab Victory Saber Shipping Address Confirmation E-Mails Sent By H

i wasn't interested at all but I kind of regret it after seeing those same pics, and with Deathsaurus announced......

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 04:25 PM   #4
Grimlocked
Generation 2

I do not get it. Do we need to press some button or just wait until the end of the month?
Grimlocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 04:45 PM   #5
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlocked View Post
I do not get it. Do we need to press some button or just wait until the end of the month?

Unless you have changed addresses since backing VS you don't have to do anything.

If you have changed addresses, you have until the 28th to make that change to your Pulse information so they send it to the right address.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 03:19 AM   #6
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

Backed both him and Deathsaurus. Looking forward to having both in my display shelf.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 10:24 AM   #7
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Pretty sure everything is fine, but went to check shipping details anyways
Two sets of address data are visible, the "default" one and I guess the other one is last used? Or typed in? Anyways
That 2nd set of address data, had an *incorrect postal code*

Eek! Fixed it up & saved
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 02:00 PM   #8
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereDragon EX View Post
Backed both him and Deathsaurus. Looking forward to having both in my display shelf.
Same here. Probably the best Haslabs for me (I skipped Unicron).
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 02:25 PM   #9
Maland2016
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Same here. Probably the best Haslabs for me (I skipped Unicron).
To be fair, Unicron cost about the same as car insurance or something or other, so… also he was friggin’ HUGE. VS and Deathsaurus are much more shelf friendly.
Maland2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 02:26 PM   #10
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Probably the best Haslabs for me (I skipped Unicron)
I wouldn't have skipped Unicron if I had a damn grand to drop on it at the time - but ya, so far I'm in on both subsequent Haslabs
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote