Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-17-2019, 02:17 PM   #1
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Some interesting things that I noticed, this time that I re-watched the movie. Again.

So, I noticed some interesting things in the movie that I've either forgotten or never noticed. But I have no idea how many times I've seen this movie so maybe I'm just not paying attention like I used to.

I'm sure a lot of this has been covered at some point, but I wanted to throw in, especially with the ones that are funny.

Now, we all know the movie had some serious issues with production consistency, but even so, some of this stuff is just funny, and some make you go "Huh? Seriously, who was watching for this stuff during production?"

I made the images small enough I hope.

Edit: Just remembered a question I was going to post in a new thread but I'll post it here first to try to save the space on the front page.
I was wondering if they ever made a unique "+" coin for MP-20+ Wheeljack, just like they did with the chromed Megatron? Or did the + version just come with a standard MP-20 coin?

Thanks!

Last edited by Darkmatter; 04-17-2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: I think of things later. I forget stuff. Just... don't even...
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:31 PM   #2
JLvatron
Chosen 1
Re: Some interesting things that I noticed, this time that I re-watched the movie. Ag

Quote:
Now, we all know the movie had some serious issues with production consistency,
Ouch, harsh!

Thanks for posting the screen caps though

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:26 PM   #3
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Re: Some interesting things that I noticed, this time that I re-watched the movie. Ag

On the topic of Ironhide flying. He comes with a jet pack but no stand to hoist him in the air. Do they make generic stands that have some method of clamping onto the back of figures like these?

Thanks!
Old 04-17-2019, 06:31 PM   #4
optimusb39
Animated

Those legs sure look alot like swoop to me!
Saw mighty galvatron on the prow of his ship.
Shockwave teleported for the battle?
Ironhides ghost?
Carnivorous plants? Come to quintessa, the food is to die for!
Reflector one was on autobot city.. reflector two just about became a cyclonus kebob
And Daniel?... well 'who cares?! Run!'
Still an awesome movie. Will love it forever.
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:57 PM   #5
Crobot91
Metroplex

The scene with Ironhide flying is actually Reflector coloured incorrectly; simple animation error.

There are a lot of colouring errors throughout the movie; e.g. dead Wheeljack coloured as Sideswipe; Prowl coloured as Bluestreak in the scene with Hot Rod smashing through the barricade.

Yes, those are Swoop's legs with Perceptor and Grapple in the background.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:42 PM   #6
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..

Brilliant man...geez the only one of these I had ever noticed over all these years was Galvatron standing at the front the ship.

You got eagle eyes! Nice screen grabs, BTW
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 01:17 PM   #7
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

I second Echotransformer, incredible screen grabs!

Same here, learned something new, I know the Galvatron scene, but the Ironhide flying after death & Shockwave joining the battle, never seen that ever. Seen the film a gagillion times.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:58 PM   #8
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot91 View Post
The scene with Ironhide flying is actually Reflector coloured incorrectly; simple animation error.

There are a lot of colouring errors throughout the movie; e.g. dead Wheeljack coloured as Sideswipe; Prowl coloured as Bluestreak in the scene with Hot Rod smashing through the barricade.

Yes, those are Swoop's legs with Perceptor and Grapple in the background.
The part about Ironhide. Is that the offical word? I ask because I took a closer look and it is more then just a miscolouring. The gun is wrong and he's totally missing his shoulder microscope lens. And, I can't remember, could Perceptor even fly?
Old 04-19-2019, 06:46 PM   #9
optimusb39
Animated

Could it possibly be cliffjumper? The weapon kinda looks pike one of his and that cpuld be a booster pack hes wearing
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:26 PM   #10
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Soundwave where astrotrain is.
Dies early too.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote