Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 05-27-2009, 05:23 PM   #11
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus
Re: ROTF Legend Wave 1 Review

I'm still impressed that they managed to make a Legends-scale Optimus Prime that's about as movie-accurate as the original Leader-class figure was.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #12
racerguy76
Nexus Maximus
Re: ROTF Legend Wave 1 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Nice pics man!

Thanks! I love what I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorwing View Post
in all honestly, I just can't see how these legends figures are awesome. Yes for sure they are small, but really inacurrate. So if you guys could somehow presuade me how these guys are awesome, I'll be glad. I only have 1 Legends figure. G1 Wheelie., now HE is awesome.
I cannot argue G1 Wheelie is awesome. I guess as a kid, the legends were more affordable. I could buy one with my allowance, where as boxed bots were out of my price range. Don't get me wrong the Universe/Classic and Animated lines have great robots in all classes and I have them all too. The ones I find myself drawn to are the smaller bots. I like to have a tf with me at all time and legends are perfect for the backpack or even the pocket. When the gf is looking at shoes, Bumblebee can be hiding from Starscream in the plant by the mens waiting bench. Epic battles anywhere! pew....pew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chans formers View Post
i like how springer has his name tampoed onto the top of his vehicle mode somewhat semi disguised.
5PR1N63R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
I'm still impressed that they managed to make a Legends-scale Optimus Prime that's about as movie-accurate as the original Leader-class figure was.
Out of all the 1st movie toys the one I liked the best were the legends. Maybe cause for $5 dollars my expectations are not a high, but imo they look more like the bots in the movies than the larger toys, and I could actually transform the legends Megatron.
________
Honda cbf600 specifications

Last edited by racerguy76; 02-17-2011 at 12:52 PM.
racerguy76 is offline   Reply With Quote