Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-28-2018, 10:24 PM   #1
Devotron
Machine War
Good Places to Buy Transformers in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, and Korea?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

So my girlfriend and I are going to these countries and I was wondering if any of you had some recommendations of places to look up.

I'm mostly into the whole 3rd party / 4th party OS ko type of thing and masterpieces. I'm also a huge DBZ fan, so that would help too

thanks to everyone who can give me some ideas!
Devotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 11:22 PM   #2
Primetyme
Generation 2
Re: Good Places to Buy Transformers in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, and Korea?

I was in Seoul and Tokyo back in March, but wasn't collecting Transformers back then, so wasn't really looking hard. But here's my 2 cents of what I noticed:

Akihabara district in Tokyo is pretty much Anime/Manga/Video Game heaven - lots to find. Tons and tons of figures, but it will probably be pricey.

Seoul there was a lot of KO stuff around the Dongdaemun station area when you take the Metro, so there could be a lot of stuff there for cheap and there may be some toys there. I also checked out the Myongdong district as well. It's a good place for shopping and you may find something there.
Primetyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 02:04 AM   #3
Devotron
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetyme View Post
I was in Seoul and Tokyo back in March, but wasn't collecting Transformers back then, so wasn't really looking hard. But here's my 2 cents of what I noticed:

Akihabara district in Tokyo is pretty much Anime/Manga/Video Game heaven - lots to find. Tons and tons of figures, but it will probably be pricey.

Seoul there was a lot of KO stuff around the Dongdaemun station area when you take the Metro, so there could be a lot of stuff there for cheap and there may be some toys there. I also checked out the Myongdong district as well. It's a good place for shopping and you may find something there.
hey thanks man!
Devotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 10:45 AM   #4
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Find the stores in Tokyo linked to the Mandarake site and group of shops to visit them in person.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote