Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-08-2018, 08:58 PM   #81
Pascal
Banned
Re: Hasbro Summer Savings - 2018

LIMIT ONE COUPON PER TRANSACTION. What's so hard to understand about that simple rule written on the coupons themselves?

Also: CANNOT BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER COUPON OR FLYER OFFER.

Last edited by Pascal; 08-08-2018 at 09:01 PM.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 09:24 PM   #82
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
LIMIT ONE COUPON PER TRANSACTION. What's so hard to understand about that simple rule written on the coupons themselves?

Thanks for pointing that out. Apparently no one read the instructions on the back of the coupons.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 10:48 PM   #83
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
I just got POTP Rodimus, SS Blackout, and RID Groundbreaker today and the girl who served me wouldn't let me use two coupons at once. She scanned and used the $20 off for the two big ones, but said she couldn't add the 10% off on top.
I argued that it says "No Exclusions", but apparently that doesn't count other coupons, except that it should!
Then she tried to use the 10% on the RID, and it wouldn't take it because it was already on sale.

I call bullshit!! I don't know if I should bitch at Hasbro or at TRU!!!
You can always ask to do two separate transactions, that way you could have used $20 off on rodimus and blackout
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:20 PM   #84
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post

The argument with the 10% is different because it should still work even when there is a sale (no exceptions as stated on the coupon). Totally agree though with the one coupon per transaction rule, it's written on the coupon.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:27 PM   #85
Xtreme987
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadESL63 View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. Apparently no one read the instructions on the back of the coupons.
That's just it, we live in a lazy society nowadays where everyone (stores included) don't like to read.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:32 PM   #86
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
The argument with the 10% is different because it should still work even when there is a sale (no exceptions as stated on the coupon). Totally agree though with the one coupon per transaction rule, it's written on the coupon.
The guy complained about not being able to use the 10% off coupon ON TOP of the $20 off coupon. The rules are the same for the 10% off coupon: one coupon per transaction. There's no way around it.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:14 AM   #87
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

Except, to my point then, that is by definition, AN EXCLUSION!! (Since we're going all big letters for some reason.)

"No exclusions" means you should be able to use it on top of other coupons, sales, clearance, whatever. Don't put "no exclusions" on a coupon if there are indeed exclusions!
Old 08-09-2018, 08:28 AM   #88
BlackZarak
Robot in Disguise
BlackZarak's Ebay Auctions

The coupon clearly defines what "NO EXCLUSIONS" means. Read the fine print. This is common in most, if not all, coupons and contracts. Arguing what you think it *should* mean is irrelevant. It's very clear and unambiguous.

If you can get away with stacking coupons, good for you. If the store smartens up and denies you, deal with it. You can always walk out of the store empty-handed. It's silly and a waste of energy to complain to management or TRU head office about it.
BlackZarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 09:31 AM   #89
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

The No Exclusions applied when there is a sale price on an item, you can use that 10% coupon. You cannot use the other coupons in that hasbro savings set during a sale or with any other coupon from that set, but I think it does scan if they put it through.

For non Hasbro summer savings coupons like the ones u get in yr email, I'm unsure if you can stack them with the 10%, depends on what the email coupon says.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:00 AM   #90
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
Except, to my point then, that is by definition, AN EXCLUSION!! (Since we're going all big letters for some reason.)

"No exclusions" means you should be able to use it on top of other coupons, sales, clearance, whatever. Don't put "no exclusions" on a coupon if there are indeed exclusions!

You're just being stupid now.