Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2020, 07:10 PM   #201
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: 2020 post your transformer photos here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectingtoys View Post
This photo is just the most awesomest of these 2 icons, wonderful work!
Thanks
Old 05-12-2020, 04:59 PM   #202
Tdoch
Generation 1

Hello all,

Newcomer to the boards, but long LONG time lurker. Some great info and pics in here. Hope to try and contribute something. Just a bunch of test shots, transitioning from pics of other lines to TFs. Looking forward to it!

Old 05-12-2020, 05:58 PM   #203
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..

^^^ Wow, those pics look great, I love the dramatic lighting. Thanks to all who are posting here, (especially Wervenom, also providing a steady diet of world-class images) you are lighting our darkest hour!
Old 05-12-2020, 07:34 PM   #204
Tdoch
Generation 1

Thanks so much! Still in the early stages, but its lot of fun goofing with my fave childhood toy for years. Wervenom has filled this thread with a tonne of awesome eye candy. It's been both fun and total school.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:31 PM   #205
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdoch View Post
Hello all,

Newcomer to the boards, but long LONG time lurker. Some great info and pics in here. Hope to try and contribute something. Just a bunch of test shots, transitioning from pics of other lines to TFs. Looking forward to it!
Very nice shots. Was starting to feel a little lonely in here lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echotransformer View Post
^^^ Wow, those pics look great, I love the dramatic lighting. Thanks to all who are posting here, (especially Wervenom, also providing a steady diet of world-class images) you are lighting our darkest hour!
Thanks boss

Quote:
Thanks so much! Still in the early stages, but its lot of fun goofing with my fave childhood toy for years. Wervenom has filled this thread with a tonne of awesome eye candy. It's been both fun and total school.
Yeah it's mostly older stuff but practice helps me to try and improve, plus it's really relaxing
Old 05-12-2020, 09:14 PM   #206
Tdoch
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Very nice shots. Was starting to feel a little lonely in here lol

Yeah it's mostly older stuff but practice helps me to try and improve, plus it's really relaxing
Thanks! Hope to add some more soon. Trying to finish up a modular dio backdrop that will hopefully be a good jumping off point.

If those are older shots, that's good news. Means more of chance to see more / new stuff!
Old 05-12-2020, 09:21 PM   #207
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Thanks! Hope to add some more soon. Trying to finish up a modular dio backdrop that will hopefully be a good jumping off point.

If those are older shots, that's good news. Means more of chance to see more / new stuff!
Sorry let me clarify, older products. The shots are within the last 6 months with the exception of Doccat. That was done last weekend. Oh and Snake Eyes and Prime was also this past weekend.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:27 PM   #208
Tdoch
Generation 1

Ah ok! I was going to say, I've been hitting refresh on every major Canuck retailer site for the Joe Classified stuff and so far I've only been able to see random pre-orders pop up and sell out. But I see that SE is the special edition version, not the plain jane version with a hairdryer instead of an uzi that was just revealed.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:29 PM   #209
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

I know Snake Eyes (the retail version) went up for pre-order on Amazon. I think Destro did as well. I bought the Hasbro Pulse exclusive version. Just waiting for Cobra Commander to go with my MAS Megs
Old 05-12-2020, 09:34 PM   #210
Tdoch
Generation 1

I managed to snag the Destro pre-order a couple days back. I passed on Roadblock when he breezed through Walmart's site, but am hoping to catch Scarlett in stock. CC is definitely on the want list, as well as Zartan and a couple Cobra grunts. CC and that MAS Megs would be an epic paring...like the 80s crossover comic cover come to life. Scarlett and MP Arcee would be another good visual team up, esp after some post editing for scale.
Closed Thread