Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 07-25-2012, 03:30 AM   #1
Woundave
Generation 2
First timer, havent registered, some questions

As the title says, i wasnt sure if i was going to be able to attend, but i live in Toronto and will be going this weekend.

I'm hoping i can make it for friday, but my primary plan is show up Saturday morning for early reg, try to grab up my wants list, and then try to enjoy saturday with my kids in tow. For the record, my wants list is pretty modest, mostly the unreleased (in Canada) RID figs, maybe an FOC shockwave, and a few odds and ends from classics and generations, no big items (lol not even thinking about an SDCC Bruticus). I have a list ready (which i may post up to this thread when im at a different computer) and im basically planning to try and buy as much as possible off the list from one or two dealers, and then pick around for my lower priority items.

So, im just wondering what i should do to ensure an easy transition on Saturday morning (given that i want to be there for 9). Will i be ok paying for early admission Saturday morning if i show up around 8:45? Can i pay for myself and the kids friday night (not sure how friday will play out, whether i will be there or not).

Also, thanks for TFCon primer Canadian Slag issue, listening to it now.

Also, does anyone know if reprolabels will be present (or available from a dealer that is attending)?

Thanks for your input.
Woundave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:46 AM   #2
Rogue_Optimus
Armada
Re: First timer, havent registered, some questions

Expect slightly higher than retail prices on those Can unreleased figs at the min.
Typically Reprolabels do have a table there. I don't remember if they were there last yr but the couple yrs before they were.

Not sure about the friday night stuff, i'm sure you'll probably get a response from someone involved with it.

Good luck on the hunt
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:51 AM   #3
Woundave
Generation 2

thanks!
Woundave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:01 AM   #4
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Only weekend passes are sold on the Friday. If you are only looking to buy a Saturday pass then you can come Saturday morning. 8:45 would be a fine time.