Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-11-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
WFC, ROC & FOC Figures - What's your preference

Here is my dilemma. I love the WFC and FOC figures we have so far, I know many hate Jazz but I like him. Until yesterday I had no issues with the WFC figures we have gotten. I managed to pick up the Rage Over Cybertron (ROC) Set yesterday (good deal too) and now have a problem. I don’t want/need both sets and really only wanted the Megatron from it but now I kinda like the Prime in both modes and the BB in vehicle mode. For those who have both, or one versus the other, which do you prefer as I am sure I am going to settle with just one set eventually.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #2
FEZaid
Arabian Knight
Re: WFC, ROC & FOC Figures - What's your preference

I have 2 WFC figures; Optimus and Megatron, I love them as a set.
ROC, I was not intrested in the color scheme.
FOC is a completely diffrent story, I do not want to support the line at all because Hasbro can do better than that, $16.99 for a figure with less plastic and quality isn't worth it. Shockwave and Starscream are the only ones on my mind that I would purchase so far.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Went half in with my Brother on the ROC set just so I could get the Purple Megatron. Then I took Classics Galavtron's head and performed a head transplant.

I like some of the new FOC ones (Shockwave, Starscream), but I feel that they just aren't living up to the previous Generations releases.
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:58 AM   #4
Peter Bazooka
Monsterbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEZaid View Post
I do not want to support the line at all because Hasbro can do better than that, $16.99 for a figure with less plastic and quality isn't worth it.
This is how I feel. I bought Jazz on a whim because of TRU's sale and to check him out for myself and I can honestly say that I've bought CHMS KO seekers that feel less flimsy.

I was thinking of picking up the Darkside Optimus and Megatron two pack from BBTS because it was on sale and those molds are really cool but it's sold out now.
Peter Bazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
Nightviper
Generation 1

I too like this Jazz version, the paint deco caught my attention and coundn't help picking him up. I do however think that his gun should be placed futher back while in alt mode, doesn't look right at the front. He will look good with my WFC figures so it works for me. Also going to pick up Kickback, Shockwave and Starscream. Kickback looks F'n sweet in robot mode.
Nightviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #6
tysonlee
Mini-Con

not to specific just for you to look and see what they got seeing that they will be releases november (if you pre-order)