Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #31
Nyghtwynd
Robot in Disguise
Re: Ghostbusters Video Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by jourdo View Post
Who else grabbed the PS3 version?
I have the PS3 version. Doing my "Nice shooting, Tex" trophy run now, so far under $5000 and at the 4th level =D

PSN is Nyghtwynd
Nyghtwynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:42 AM   #32
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyghtwynd View Post
I have the PS3 version. Doing my "Nice shooting, Tex" trophy run now, so far under $5000 and at the 4th level =D

PSN is Nyghtwynd
Pfft! What is the fun of carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on your back if you can't destroy everything around you? I was trying to write my name on the wall with a proton stream. I was disappointed it wouldn't stay.

My only complaint about the game so far is the load time between deaths. Stupid slow ass teammates taking their dear sweet time to save my ass. And stupid ghosts nailing me in the back when I go to save my lame ass teammates.

Oh yeah... PSN: jourdo.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #33
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag

Got it for 360 today. What a different experience than the Wii lol.
Mighty_Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:57 AM   #34
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag

Having gone through both the Wii version and the 360 version I have come to the conclusion that both games are worth owning. If you have more than one console and really like the game, or just like Ghostbusters in general, it is worth owning both.

Though the overall stories are the same, the experience is very different. And I am not just talking controls and dialogue. But the environments are drastically different and so are many of the boss battles and enemies you encounter.

They are truly two different games in many ways. I will be playing both for a while to come.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post!
Old 06-27-2009, 12:07 PM   #35
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Galvatron View Post
Having gone through both the Wii version and the 360 version I have come to the conclusion that both games are worth owning. If you have more than one console and really like the game, or just like Ghostbusters in general, it is worth owning both.

Though the overall stories are the same, the experience is very different. And I am not just talking controls and dialogue. But the environments are drastically different and so are many of the boss battles and enemies you encounter.

They are truly two different games in many ways. I will be playing both for a while to come.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post!
I don't have the X-Box 360, my brother owns it, typically he keeps a system so long then gets rid of it. Shold I really buy the 360 version to play on his machine? Hopefully he doesn't get RRODed.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #36
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
I don't have the X-Box 360, my brother owns it, typically he keeps a system so long then gets rid of it. Shold I really buy the 360 version to play on his machine? Hopefully he doesn't get RRODed.

I would say yes, do it. But you could always give it a rent first to see what you think.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:40 PM   #37
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag

It's not my fault that I am double-posting for the second time. Really, if other people actually posted I would not run into this problem lol.

I have a question about the Ghostbusters game. I have watched the "video review" of the game over at IGN and the reviewer said that you can look at the dancing toaster from Ghostbusters 2. Well he might be a lying swine cause I can't seem to find it. I assume it is upstairs in the firehouse, like in the same room as the pool table but I can't see it anywhere. I am getting frustrated looking for it.

Has anyone seen this dancing toaster anywhere? Help!!!