Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #61
chroma23
douchebag
Re: Fansproject Glacialbots

Quote:
Originally Posted by transbot90210 View Post
Because they haven't been sold to the general public yet.
but are there any plans or reliable announcement of these releasing to the public?

BST on cybertron.ca: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=47234
FEEDBACK on cybertron.ca: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16129
chroma23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #62
FEZaid
Arabian Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by chroma23 View Post
but are there any plans or reliable announcement of these releasing to the public?
What I remember at TFcon, there are plans of producing more in the upcoming few months and will be sold on http://fansprojectcore.com/ site with Virus.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #63
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus

As FEZ said, the RUMOUR is that these will be sold exclusively through FPC.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #64
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

We were told to tell people at TFCon that they would be up on FPCore as an FPC exclusive in about a month.

FPC has been a little behind on a few things from what they have relayed to us and are sorry for the delay but things are moving forward and something should happen shortly.

The Glacialbots are an FPC exclusive and were sold only at Botcon, TFCon, one European convention and Retro & Relevant by FPC representatives only.

Hope that helps.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
agesthreeandup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #65
chroma23
douchebag

good to know; i really wanna get my hands on virus, more so than the glacialbots

BST on cybertron.ca: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=47234
FEEDBACK on cybertron.ca: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16129
chroma23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:27 PM   #66
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by agesthreeandup View Post
We were told to tell people at TFCon that they would be up on FPCore as an FPC exclusive in about a month.

FPC has been a little behind on a few things from what they have relayed to us and are sorry for the delay but things are moving forward and something should happen shortly.

The Glacialbots are an FPC exclusive and were sold only at Botcon, TFCon, one European convention and Retro & Relevant by FPC representatives only.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the info. I can not wait to get the rest of this set. I was heartbroken for missing Tuskor at TFCon.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:18 PM   #67
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus

Ps. When FPC is ready to sell these will it be the first three only or the complete set of five?

Have prices been established yet?
Old 09-22-2013, 04:27 AM   #68
hugh_da_man
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by agesthreeandup View Post

Hope that helps.
No chance of you guys carrying them? Even if just for a Canadian exclusive at a slightly higher price...

I don't mind ordering from FPC but would rather order from a more consistent source.
hugh_da_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #69
Scaleface
Beast Machine

A bit behind is one thing, but the last post on the FansProject Core web site was to come see them at the TFcon! How about posting an update on your site people!
Scaleface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:50 AM   #70
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by transbot90210 View Post
Ps. When FPC is ready to sell these will it be the first three only or the complete set of five?

Have prices been established yet?
I wish I could be more for sure on this question but to be honest, we have not been told. I know the first three are finished and A3U does have a complete Glacialbot on display at the store but I am unsure where the last two are in production and if they will also be ready soon or have been pushed back due to other FP stuff getting the go ahead. Prices should be close to Botcon prices would be my guess. I believe they were a little more at the Canadian shows and were more at the European show due to difference in currencies and delivery inconsistencies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh_da_man View Post
No chance of you guys carrying them? Even if just for a Canadian exclusive at a slightly higher price...

I don't mind ordering from FPC but would rather order from a more consistent source.
We have asked repeatedly, but from our understanding, this is a FPC exclusive. I know there was a perceived issue with Steelcore but I was unaware of any issues with them after that, aside from not too constant communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
A bit behind is one thing, but the last post on the FansProject Core web site was to come see them at the TFcon! How about posting an update on your site people!
I know silence is hard to bear within this hobby but I know there are reasons for it. This summer has been a little busy for everyone it seems and even us at A3U are feeling a little run down after a very long convention season (TFCon and Botcon are not the only shows A3U has shown up at this year) and I know the guys at FPC are feeling it as well. I know it is forgotten at times but FPC is run on the side, after work, family and everything else that gets thrown at you in-between. That being said, I have been privy to some of the things that are going on behind the scenes and I know FPC is working hard to bring things to light. I can only hope you and everyone else will be happy with the results.

Thanks for your time.
Ages Three and Up
www.agesthreeandup.ca
agesthreeandup is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fangro, fansproject, glacialord