Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-01-2017, 02:57 PM   #10331
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaobinis1 View Post
According to some re-sellers on Craigslist the new release fixed the issue. But based on my visit and observations on those Wolfwires they still have similar problems: you can see stress marks already there through the plastic cases and there has been no change in the design.
Hmm, thanks, good to know. You'd think they would have at least tried to use a different plastic formula, but Hasbro probably doesn't care that much. Maybe I won't bother replacing mine.

Quote:
So, the summer sale is over. No more coupon can be used starting today. As a new TF collector, I would like to know how often and what kind of deal (30% off? half off? End of life clearance?) is excepted during normal seasons as well as holiday seasons?
I'd say at least 3 or 4 times a year there's a 30% off sale, usually for specific size classes or price points. Clearance rarely happens unless it's really undesirable product and long after they've been released.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:29 PM   #10332
zhaobinis1
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
Hmm, thanks, good to know. You'd think they would have at least tried to use a different plastic formula, but Hasbro probably doesn't care that much. Maybe I won't bother replacing mine.

I'd say at least 3 or 4 times a year there's a 30% off sale, usually for specific size classes or price points. Clearance rarely happens unless it's really undesirable product and long after they've been released.
Thank you very much. You could email Hasbro customer service and report your defected figure. They are well aware of that product defect and will ship you a replacement. They promised me one but they said it is on back order. It has been months and I still not hear back from them. But it is worth trying though.
zhaobinis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 03:31 PM   #10333
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

I wouldn't get my hopes up, but maybe they will come through. I've heard of Hasbro replacing defective figures with a totally different figure in the same size class. I guess since nothing's shown up yet, maybe they are actually waiting for the correct figure.
Old 09-07-2017, 01:29 PM   #10334
Ozrein
Stunticon

If anyone is still looking for a MPM Bumblebee. I have one available for TRU's 10% off sale price. Still MISB, $131.03 total with taxes. Otherwise, I'll return it to Langley TRU next week.
(I ordered two to make sure I got a good one and the first one I opened was a good one, so didn't bother opening the other one).
Old 09-07-2017, 05:58 PM   #10335
zhaobinis1
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
If anyone is still looking for a MPM Bumblebee. I have one available for TRU's 10% off sale price. Still MISB, $131.03 total with taxes. Otherwise, I'll return it to Langley TRU next week.
(I ordered two to make sure I got a good one and the first one I opened was a good one, so didn't bother opening the other one).
I got 3 of them for $87 each including tax (10% off week + buy two get one for free coupon). Held them for a few days and still felt they are too expensive and returned them
Old 09-08-2017, 04:36 PM   #10336
zhaobinis1
Beasty

Hey guys, just got a brand new Computron for $57 CAD from China. Now I need to find someone to carry it back for me...
Old 09-09-2017, 05:23 PM   #10337
victory_saber
Robot in Disguise

Anyone interested in buying a pair of BAIT Diadora TF Kicks?

https://www.baitme.com/bait-transformers-diadora-pack

I secured a raffle good for 1x pair of the OP kicks in sz 11. And if available any other pair (i.e. Meg/SW/BB)

After careful thought, I've decided I didn't want to purchase it but also didn't want to waste it.

If anyone's interested I can give you my spot. The deadline to purchase is tonight at midnight PST.
victory_saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:08 PM   #10338
Harry Prime
Post and roll out!!

Any sign of Seaspray, Blitzwing, and Octane?
Harry Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:09 PM   #10339
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Only at A3U so far.
Old 09-14-2017, 02:13 PM   #10340
Shister
Mini-Con

Quote:
Hey guys, just got a brand new Computron for $57 CAD from China. Now I need to find someone to carry it back for me...
Where did you find it? =D
Is it a Hasbro or Takara set?
Shister is offline   Reply With Quote