Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
Cpl. Chrissandwich
Robot Master
Helping the Americans?

Hey guys and gals. Im going to be help the americans out with the FE Prime. After laying down some guildelines people are still asking me for stuff. I was wondering if there are any people here who are helping them out as well?

I made a thread in TFW http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...rime-line.html

You guys and post there, although I know there is a thread about buy/selling FE Prime stuff.
Old 01-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
Undrave
Canadian Slag
Re: Helping the Americans?

I got a trade going on with a friend on another board. I'm getting tons of stuff I can't find around here, Reverb, Dragstrip, Sky Shadow, DOTM Space Case, Windcharger, Grimstone and a couple of Revoltech (INGRAM!) and I got a Cyberverse Powerglide thrown in too.

I'm happy to help but I don't want to go into the complicated part of selling and trying to make a profit so I prefer a good trade.

Might even be getting a Mindwipe (with a slight factory defect) for a Cliffjumper!
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:51 PM   #3
Cpl. Chrissandwich
Robot Master

Thats cool, Im doing everything at cost, so Im dont care about profit making. Unless the we get confirmation that the line is cancelled here.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
vohkuhl
Cybertron

I thought FE is only available based on current stock that TRU has and that they won't be receiving anymore shipment.

I commend you for what you are doing to help but considering your work related issue, why not sell at a profit to help build your safety net?
Old 01-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
Autobot Meister
Machine War

I have some FE Prime stuff. I just want to trade for figures that I cannot get.

What is the "proper" way to trade? Who usually ships the item first? What if I ship first and the other guy never sends his item?
Autobot Meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #6
vohkuhl
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot Meister View Post

What is the "proper" way to trade? Who usually ships the item first? What if I ship first and the other guy never sends his item?
The person you're trading with could be thinking the same thing. You can rely on feedback and the honour system.

I personally have not done a trade so I can't help any further. I'm sure a fellow member who is more experienced can chime in to help.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #7
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot Meister View Post

Usually trades would be sent at the same time and I would normally take a pic of the shipping receipt if there is no tracking number to show the item is sent. Most traders would prob be willing to do the same.

Now this is assuming both parties have good feedback. I would normally say that if one person has little to no feedback and the other has lots of good feedback, then the person with no feedback should send first and once that package is received in good order, then the other person can ship their side of the deal. Otherwise, ya it's all based on the honour system.

Last edited by Ozrein; 01-29-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Ozrein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:51 PM   #8
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions

my buddy in texas asked me if I could find him a set of First Edition Voyagers, but I have no TRU in my town.. well a small one in the mall, but they have very very few transformers, and basically no Prime toys.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
sarmick01
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
Usually trades would be sent at the same time and I would normally take a pic of the shipping receipt if there is no tracking number to show the item is sent. Most traders would prob be willing to do the same.

Now this is assuming both parties have good feedback. I would normally say that if one person has little to no feedback and the other has lots of good feedback, then the person with no feedback should send first and once that package is received in good order, then the other person can ship their side of the deal. Otherwise, ya it's all based on the honour system.
Sometimes good feedback doesn't matter. Look what happened over on TFE....Hybrid Prime ripped alot of people off(35 or 36 I think) one of whom was me.
sarmick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #10
Autobot_Orion
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by vohkuhl View Post
The person you're trading with could be thinking the same thing. You can rely on feedback and the honour system.
there lots of risks. A risk would be shipping to an american who could turn around and sell for profit in the US.

Another risk would be a person planning to rip off those initiating the trade ie inferior product, ko, damaged, missing piece, no product being sent.

I have been ripped off on non transformers related product, via ebay. Money was sent
no item received. It is not a good feeling.

I have a MOMC bulkhead for trade for alternators wheeljack. Check trade forum. Item ships with tracking number. Local pick for Edmonton, Reddeer Calgary, Lethbridge, Vulcan, Athabasca, Planet Cybertron, Unicrons underside, or any of those little towns along the QE2.
Autobot_Orion is offline   Reply With Quote