Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 09-09-2018, 09:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers: Cyberverse Episodes 1 & 2 Available In The Hasbro YouTube Channel

Hasbro has uploaded the first two episodes of the new*Transformers: Cyberverse cartoon via their YouTube Channel, and it seems they are available to watch outside the US too. Episode 1 “Fractured”*and Episode 2 “Memory”*are ready and available in HD and English audio. So far, they can be watched outside US, but you may want to watch them soon, just in case they region-block them in the next hours. It is unknown if more episodes will be uploaded in the future. You can watch the videos below and then you can share your impressions on the respective discussion » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers: Cyberverse Episodes 1 & 2 Available In The Hasbro YouTube Channel appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 09-09-2018, 09:28 PM   #2
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers: Cyberverse Episodes 1 & 2 Available In The Hasbro YouTube Channel

I hope it gets better, but I’m 5 minutes in and the voice acting and story are super weak. All feels flat and lacks any emotion or conviction. Doesn’t feel like the same care or standards went into this the way previous series showed.

The eyes are also distracting and off-putting.

Okay, watched one. it’s bad.

“Back... off? Thunder...crackER!”

“Never trust a Deception because... they’re deceptive.”

Last edited by The7thParallel; 09-09-2018 at 09:36 PM.
The7thParallel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 12:38 PM   #3
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's
Re: Transformers: Cyberverse Episodes 1 & 2 Available In The Hasbro YouTube Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The7thParallel View Post
I hope it gets better, but I’m 5 minutes in and the voice acting and story are super weak. All feels flat and lacks any emotion or conviction. Doesn’t feel like the same care or standards went into this the way previous series showed.

The eyes are also distracting and off-putting.

Okay, watched one. it’s bad.

“Back... off? Thunder...crackER!”

“Never trust a Deception because... they’re deceptive.”
Agree, it is pretty rough for those of us older G1 fans. The 3 year old seemed to like it, but most of his exposure to Transformers are through Rescue Bots and YouTube clips of the 1986 film.

Would be great if Hasbro comes to their senses and finds a company like Netflix to invest significant dollars to do a reimagined G1 series like what was done to Voltron.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:54 PM   #4
andersox
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectingtoys View Post

Would be great if Hasbro comes to their senses and finds a company like Netflix to invest significant dollars to do a reimagined G1 series like what was done to Voltron.
Oh man this would be the dream! But would need to be done well, not Machinima quality, but Netflix voltron quality.

Also would like to see a few more characters aside from Bee and Windblade....
andersox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 03:04 PM   #5
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersox View Post
Oh man this would be the dream! But would need to be done well, not Machinima quality, but Netflix voltron quality.

Also would like to see a few more characters aside from Bee and Windblade....
Us children of the 80’s get the scraps that Machinima and Hasbro pooped out. They did spend money on the voice actors and at least the cartoon looks like the toys.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 04:51 PM   #6
andersox
Beasty

Anyone else think Bumblebee acts way too much like Wreck-Gar???
andersox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 06:00 PM   #7
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersox View Post
Anyone else think Bumblebee acts way too much like Wreck-Gar???
Absolutely, except like a brat. I always kinda disliked Bee but this is his worst personification yet. I think the missing voice will be explained later.
I thought it was said this was G1 in spirit, no it's not. I too find the large eyes off putting.
It isn't good, per we, but cute, like rescue bots.
Also, I feel like the Decepticons are more interesting than the couple if Autobots we have seen. Hey, at least it is better than the toy line, then again, Convertors was better than the Cyberverse line lol.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote