Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-05-2015, 11:38 AM   #1
laffy
Crossover
Pre ordered Tansfromers devastation

I'm not sure of you guys but I'm so stocked over this game sadly it looks like you can only be one of five autobots and a couple extra va skins... sadly ive always been hooked on these games than after get a real let down as they just plan suck . any one have an good input on this game . with less than 24 hours till its release I already pre ordered it va digital download got my bous guns and skins and have it download to my xbox one and ready to play when unlocked. could this be the first great transformers game?
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:10 PM   #2
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt
Re: Pre ordered Tansfromers devastation

War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron were excellent games too. I'm pretty psyched for this.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:28 PM   #3
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post
War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron were excellent games too. I'm pretty psyched for this.
Omg I agree too but in the end it fell short as it was great at the start till so many found loopholes and cracks that made it unplayable to play. but omg a g1 game errrrrrrrrr 12 hours till its unlocked.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:01 PM   #4
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

as this game was supposed to be a next gen game and is now coming out on PS3 and 360 all I can say is that I had high hopes for this game then when I heard that news I turned around and flushed them all down the toilet, I will still pick it up from wal mart tomorrow on my way home, play it, be stoked for about a week maybe 2 then after I beat it I will put it on the shelf with my other TF games and let it collect dust until I decide to play again.

How long is the campaign anyway ? I play on the hardest level you can, and get all the collectibles in these types of games (just finished Arkham Knight after 2 weeks of intense button mashing and trophy searching). So I am guess it will take about 2 weeks any longer then awesome but I don't have that high of hopes and by the way I work 60 hours a week and am a parent as well before you all go and say well get off the xbox 24/7 as when I used to do that as a single guy a game like this would take 3 days tops.
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 01:08 PM   #5
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
as this game was supposed to be a next gen game and is now coming out on PS3 and 360 all I can say is that I had high hopes for this game then when I heard that news I turned around and flushed them all down the toilet, I will still pick it up from wal mart tomorrow on my way home, play it, be stoked for about a week maybe 2 then after I beat it I will put it on the shelf with my other TF games and let it collect dust until I decide to play again.

How long is the campaign anyway ? I play on the hardest level you can, and get all the collectibles in these types of games (just finished Arkham Knight after 2 weeks of intense button mashing and trophy searching). So I am guess it will take about 2 weeks any longer then awesome but I don't have that high of hopes and by the way I work 60 hours a week and am a parent as well before you all go and say well get off the xbox 24/7 as when I used to do that as a single guy a game like this would take 3 days tops.
its a "new gen game" the ps3 and xbox 360 is being ported out and will be a wash down ver of the ps4 and xbox one don't worry about that..
Old 10-05-2015, 01:17 PM   #6
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

yeah that is what they said about the other games that they did that for only time will tell. It just looks to be a Smaller game than say Batman Arkham Knight or The Witcher 3 or MGS 5 and well that is kind of what I base a good single played driven campaign game on nowadays sorry that is just me.

It does look good and will get some good play value from me and I hope there is DLC that is decent enough. Is there Multiplayer to this game ? and what style as I have only seen arena style combat

Last edited by Masta_Skidz; 10-05-2015 at 01:26 PM.
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 02:41 PM   #7
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
yeah that is what they said about the other games that they did that for only time will tell. It just looks to be a Smaller game than say Batman Arkham Knight or The Witcher 3 or MGS 5 and well that is kind of what I base a good single played driven campaign game on nowadays sorry that is just me.

It does look good and will get some good play value from me and I hope there is DLC that is decent enough. Is there Multiplayer to this game ? and what style as I have only seen arena style combat
Sadly no Multiplayer and as for dlc it looks to be based only on the 5 playable characters and what's skins (lol repaints) ... OP=NP, SS=RA, BB=GB, WJ=?, Grimlock=?.. in the end it looks to be story driven but other way the graphics and sound looks great and tones of deceptions to smash sadly if only they showed love to us Deception fans and let us play as some but sadly not going to happen

Last edited by laffy; 10-05-2015 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:11 PM   #8
laffy
Crossover

omg on the site they just released 16min walk though and I have to say it looks great BUT IM PISSED Sideswipes missile launcher is on the wrong side how the FU@@K could they mess this up also they have shockwave and in his images he's a gun but megaton looks to be modeled after a tank again WTF... I understand this with megs but not with sideswipe.... if the skin to red alert has the missile launcher on the same side (update: it is on the same side ) I can kind of accept this as its just a skin but as sideswipe is the main character his launcher should be on the right side not the left and red alerts launcher can be on the wrong side as its just a skin ...... lastly as I know someone will bring this up Bubble bee is in his classic car NOT a VW beetle

Last edited by laffy; 10-05-2015 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:28 PM   #9
nuropa
Robot in Disguise

Got my shipping notice from Amazon. Preordered during E3 for $45. Hopefully can get few hours of gameplay out of it, not expecting much replay value on this one
nuropa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:02 PM   #10
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuropa View Post
Got my shipping notice from Amazon. Preordered during E3 for $45. Hopefully can get few hours of gameplay out of it, not expecting much replay value on this one
I know looks to be finish the story and done but omg what a story its going to be sadly I bought the digital download and now wish I bought the disk so I can sell after I finish the game but oh well kids will play it