Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 12-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #41
CyberMnky
Animated
Re: Transformers: Prime Episode 4 Discussion

That assumes that one of the 'bots can't just look at the screen
and then download his optics track to Ratchet's computer later...

If you are reading this then you must be bored...

CyberMnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #42
ARCTrooperAlpha
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Benny View Post
Miko is annoying because she is so selfish, but many characters start out this way. Over time through their experiences they change for the better. Hopefully this happens with Miko.

Jack was pretty annoying in episode 4 but honestly, I think it's temporary as he is simply behaving somewhat realistically given the situation. Right now, they need one of the humans to be more "grounded" to make it more believable. Jack fits the bill as the older kid. His attitude will change over time once he comes to terms with things.
I think Jack became annoying cause the script demanded it.

Jack - "If this is what the Autobots go through everyday, I'll have no part of it!"

As if the Autobots actually asked them to, PSHHHH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMIIWonkoNemises View Post
She took a picture of the diagrams showing in the Decepticon computer and she tried to convince Jack to return...it shows that she has some usefulness instead of being a liability.
If you say so, she kinda reminds me of a cult recruiter :P But hey, I guess we have to hate before love?
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #43
TMIIWonkoNemises
Animated
Send a message via Skype™ to TMIIWonkoNemises

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha View Post
If you say so, she kinda reminds me of a cult recruiter :P But hey, I guess we have to hate before love?
Naturally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
My anus is certainly not a secret toys garden, and I'm deeply offended by the insinuation!
TMIIWonkoNemises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #44
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

What's with all the not-kid friendly, too violent baloney? Haven't you guys/gals every watched Tom and Jerry?

Great episode, must have more... more!
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:35 PM   #45
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

This Episode was full of characters being stupid. Not careless or making mistakes but just being plain stupid.

I'm all for cool human characters, and if they get into dangerous sitiuations that's fine, but they can't be stupid about things. That's just annoying. Come on Miko!! There's a fire fight going on and you decide to hitch a ride inside Bulkhead.... and she thinks that's a smart idea...?? I call bullshit. Nobody is that stupid, not even George Bush. To me the government guy seems to be the most interesting human now. Also Jack and Miko's constant arguing is so forced. There's not point to it. It's arguing for the sake of arguing. They're trying way too hard to make tension where there isn't any. Booo. The smartest thing they did was take a picture using the phone.

Now I'd like to ask why Arcee didn't just shoot Starscream in the head instead of tapping him on the shoulder to let him know she was there? She had the drop on him. She could have taken him out be fore he could even flinch. That was stupid. Which brings me to the question of Megatron just standing around while his Zombots fought Optimus and Ratchet. Hey dude... you have that fusion cannon thing. How about taking a couple of shots from that nice sniper's perch you're standing? It might help your cause.

And finally at the end they just let Jack run off after they make a big deal about how they must protect him and how they won't just leave him unprotected iin the first two episodes. That just undercuts everything from those episodes.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:21 PM   #46
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag

This show had me at "Blood of Unicron."

First two episodes were a bit tough to sit through for me, but episodes 3 and 4 really changed things up. Overall, I'm happy with it and look forward to part 5.

What happened to Cliffjumper is one of my favorite parts ever in anything-TF. And Megatron's raising of the dead is super-cool. Now he aims to raise the dead on Cybertron...holy shit I wonder what he'll bring up from that planet!

Megatron's voice is amazing. What a menacing mofo! Go Frank!! This is what he should have sounded like in the Bay Movies...actually, this show is what the Bay Movies should have been!

Loving Ernie Hudson as Fowler. He complains just as hilariously as he did as Winston in Ghostbusters 3: The Video Game.
Mighty_Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #47
ARCTrooperAlpha
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
This Episode was full of characters being stupid. Not careless or making mistakes but just being plain stupid.

I'm all for cool human characters, and if they get into dangerous sitiuations that's fine, but they can't be stupid about things. That's just annoying. Come on Miko!! There's a fire fight going on and you decide to hitch a ride inside Bulkhead.... and she thinks that's a smart idea...?? I call bullshit. Nobody is that stupid, not even George Bush. To me the government guy seems to be the most interesting human now. Also Jack and Miko's constant arguing is so forced. There's not point to it. It's arguing for the sake of arguing. They're trying way too hard to make tension where there isn't any. Booo. The smartest thing they did was take a picture using the phone.

Now I'd like to ask why Arcee didn't just shoot Starscream in the head instead of tapping him on the shoulder to let him know she was there? She had the drop on him. She could have taken him out be fore he could even flinch. That was stupid. Which brings me to the question of Megatron just standing around while his Zombots fought Optimus and Ratchet. Hey dude... you have that fusion cannon thing. How about taking a couple of shots from that nice sniper's perch you're standing? It might help your cause.

And finally at the end they just let Jack run off after they make a big deal about how they must protect him and how they won't just leave him unprotected iin the first two episodes. That just undercuts everything from those episodes.

oooooooooo, you're good. You must be a literary critic. Plus, remember that scene where Starscream was prancing around to avoid Autobot fire? If he could move like that, why could he just use Fowler as a human shield just to get out?

Also killing Fowler afterwards would have a double advantage: shows Starscream's ruthlessness and conniving, and sours Autobot-Human relations.
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote